Track 24

Do you remember? 

How you were my first love. 

You sauntered slowly up to me, hands tucked behind your back.

I smiled, aware of that familiar habit of yours. You pulled out a tattered notebook, placing it into my hands.

I smoothed out its rough edges carefully, finding it familiar. As I looked closer, I recognized your neat name scribbled on the back, right in the corner.

You had given me my old notebook.

I threw it away when it filled up. How did you find it?

"Happy 1 year anniversary." you shyly said, rubbing your palm against the nape of your neck.

I almost giggled then. You weren't shy very often. 

I flipped it open, finding its pages populated with old conversations and new photos. You decorated it with our countless Polaroid pictures. Amidst these photos, between those thin pages and scattered throughout my memories, were our intimate exchanges of words.

Those bashful yet sweet conversations of ours brought me back - to the warm mornings, the breezy evenings and the fresh rainy days, of when you were there. 

You watched intently as my fingers slid across those delicate pages. I lifted my gaze, closed the notebook and held it tightly against my chest.

I smiled at you gratefully. 

Thank you, Park Jimin. 

May we make more memories together.