Chapter 8: The Wedding

Months went by and the day of Loki's and my wedding arrived. I was both excited and nervous. This was a new chapter of my life, and I was going to share it with the love of my life. The wedding was going to take place in Junari Point, which was a few klicks away from Hanna City in Chandrila. It was a seaside city right next to the silver sea. I was in Hanna City, using one of Alotren's and Dianya's spare rooms to get dressed in my wedding dress. I had a diadem and veil along with my green dress due to being Corellian born with golden designs on the dress. Once I was all ready, my parents, Maya, Alotren, Jinx, Gida, Kina, and Areria walked in and were all amazed. Dianya and Harc left with the kids, Jyn and Cassian to Junari Point where they were waiting for the wedding to begin.

"You look beautiful, sissy!" Jinx and Maya exclaimed.

"Like a princess." Dad commented.

"An Asgardian princess." Mom added as tears filled her eyes.

"Thanks! You guys look great!" I replied as my smile grew.

Areria, Gida, Kina, Jinx, and Maya all wore bridesmaid dresses, which were emerald green while Alotren wore what the groomsmen wore, which were black suits. Surprisingly it was the first I'd seen Kina without her favorite cap.

"You should've seen Jyn. We had to pin her down to try to get the dress on her." Kina informed me.

"Oh like you were any better." Jinx teased.

Kina rolled her eyes. "Very funny. Pay no attention to her, Storm. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

I let out a chuckle. I genuinely felt happy that we were all united and back on good terms, just like the old days. Alotren then shook me from out of my thoughts with his words. "We have a surprise, Storm."

I furrowed my brows. "A surprise?"

A figure with a cloak entered the room. It wasn't until the figure pulled back their hood that I understood who it was. My jaw dropped as I stared at her in awe. She looked much older and her lekku and montrals had grown, yet I still recognized her. "Ahsoka..."

"Hello Storm." She greeted before giving me a hug. "It's been a while."

"It's been too long, old friend. I can't believe you're here. I thought...you were...dead." I commented.

"You weren't the only one. Many thought I died." Ahsoka replied. "I was working with the Resistance, deep under cover along with Jeren, Lorea, and Orlamax."

"That explains why I never saw you or any of them while helping the Resistance...I wondered what happened to all of you" I commented. "It's so good to see you."

Ahsoka smile grew. "It's good to see you as well...after everything that happened, I thought you were truly gone. I heard rumors that Kina, Gida, Tarom, and you disappeared."

"Well...that was true. We had the Orb of Passage, which transported us to a different time." I explained. "But I'll tell you the rest at the party."

"Sounds good. Besides we wouldn't want to keep your beloved groom waiting." Ahsoka teased. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Just you wait. He's quite something." Kina commented.