I

I sat at down at the bar celebrating the last day of Oktoberfest. I really needed it, yesterday's game was pathetic. I look around me at all the laughing people with no care in the world. It seemed fun. Their joy was radiating everywhere.

I look at a text I got from Kylian,

Quand est ton vol?

I had almost forgotten that I needed to get home and pack for my flight in - I look at my phone - an hour and a half. Great.

I smile at the bartender, gave him my money, and make my way out into the cold German air. 

I walk down the street at a brisk pace, trying to get home as fast as I could without running. I unlock the door and make my way upstairs, skipping every other one. 

I find a random suitcase and begin to throw everything I could possibly need in there.  

Bientôt I reply to Kylian.

He leaves me on open and I shrug it off.  I make my way outside to lock the door when I realized I left something. I hurry up and run back inside to my most prized possession -- my keys.

-----------------------------------------

 I sit in a hard seat waiting to be called for my flight. Somehow I managed to get to the airport early, but I was now bored. I had nothing to do at the moment. I was becoming restless and annoyed at how long this was taking.

A voice on an intercom said that flight 127 to Paris was now being boarded at terminal 11. I jump out of my seat and quickly make my way over there. 

-------------------------------------------

"Bonjour," Kylian says while slamming me into a hug. "Comment allez-vous?"

" I'm good," I say.

 Kylian smiles at me. " They have you speak English now?"

I nod my head, " It isn't too bad."

"Allons-y," Kylian said nudging me in the arm. 

I follow him to his car. " Where are we going?" I ask.

" Parc des Princes," he says.

 I should've known he would try to get me to go there.

"Okay."

I sit back and enjoy the ride, not caring that he had the music up as high as it would go. 

Kylian takes his eyes off the road and looks at me, " You're sad?"

I laugh, " No, I'm not."

He doesn't buy it, " We need get you a girl."

I was just out of a relationship with Rachel, it didn't work out. I hate to be mean, but her kid - that wasn't mine - just kept getting in the way of things. 

" Kylian, I don't need one," I tell him.

He continues staring at the road, " Oui, but you want one."

I didn't say anything, because a part of me did want a new girl. Not a rebound, but a new relationship. I thought dating an older woman would help and she would be more mature, but I'm young. And I want someone young, too. A person I could have fun with.

" I'll take that as yes."