XI

We run back to his car and hurriedly get inside. He starts the engine and we speed away from the paparazzi that had followed us.

" That was fun," Ben says.

He looks at me and smiles. I love his smile.

" Where are we going?" I ask.

" Are you hungry?" He asks.

" Little bit."

" Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere."

I look down at my phone, it was two pm.

" Anywhere?"

" Paris is all yours Lili."

" Let's go to Five Guys," I say excitedly. I hadn't been there in forever.

" What is that?"

I gasp, " You don't know Five Guys?"

He shakes his head.

" Ok, we seriously have to go now that I know you've never been."

We get directions and head off to get greasy American food, my favorite.

---------------------------

" What do I get?" Ben asks.

He had absolutely no idea. If we are being honest, it was adorable.

I order us two Five Guys Style fries, a little bacon burger for me, a cheeseburger for Ben, and two vanilla milkshakes. I hand the cashier the money and we go to sit down in a booth by the corner.

I eat my food and Ben starts to choke.

" Are you okay?" I ask crazed.

He hits his chest a few times and then starts to laugh. " Yeah, I am fine."

"Don't do that, Ben, you scared me."

" You thought the way I would go out would be choking on American food?"

I laugh, " Shut up."

Ben looks at me for a little longer than he should and I began to feel a little uncomfortable. I squirm in my seat and he notices.

" Are you ok?" He asks.

I nod my head and eat a fry.

He looks away at the other booths and silence presumes. It got very awkward.

Ben clears his throat, " Are you done Lili?"

I take a sip of the milkshake. " Sure," I reply.

He gets up and holds his hand out. I sit there and he says " You are supposed to take it."

I laugh and take his hand that envelops mine in stability and comfort.

When we get into the car I turn on some music that I liked. I could tell Ben didn't really have a connection to it, but he let me listen to it without any objections.

I get a phone call from Damon. I turn the music down. " Hello?"