VI

I throw my clothes back in the suitcase, this was the worst trip ever. 

" I'm sorry," Julian Draxler tells me, " I don't know what's going on with the team."

I stop and turn to look at him. I see the true disappointment in his eyes. This meant more to him than to me. 

" I know." 

I walk over to him and give him a hug. His hands snake their way around my waist as he holds me close. He was so warm and such a great person. 

Damon walks in and exclaims, " Ew. You guys should get a room."

We break away and I reply, " We do. You're in it. "

He shrugs his shoulders and acts like he doesn't care. " Once again we need to go to the airport," He says. 

" I'm driving her," Julian cuts in. 

Damon rolls his eyes at him. " Whatever just makes sure she doesn't miss the flight. "

----------------------------

We get into Julian's car and we ride in silence. The game was still a bitter subject, and it really made me feel like crying. It felt better that I was with Julian, and I knew that if I did start crying, he wouldn't brush it away; he knew exactly where I was coming from. 

" We won't be like that at our game in France," Julian told me. 

I shake my head, " You don't know that, Jule."

He looks over at me. " I am sorry."

" You can't control the entire team and keep your eyes on the road. Damon would kill you if I died in your presence. "

Damon was such an intense guy who had the some-what right intentions but could never follow through without something ending terribly. 

Julian smiles at me and turns his attention back to the road. He pushes the pedal forward and we head even faster to the airport.