(7) PHCK

(Y/N)'s POV
I ran my fingers through my hair before thinking of what to say next. My mind drifted towards the writing on the walls.

"Why did you write 'I am alive' on the walls?" I asked. The android looked up at me.

"Everyday, he would tell me I was nothing. I wrote it to prove a point. To prove him he was wrong." It said firmly. It looked down again as it fiddled with its fingers. I wondered about the statuette in the bathroom. What if there was a meaning to that?

"There was a statuette in the bathroom. Did you make it?"

"It's an offering... An offering so that I may be saved." I looked at the android with surprise. An android believing in a god? That was certainly out of the ordinary.

"Is rA9 the person you made the offering to?" I pushed my chair closer to the table, wanting to learn about this rA9.

"Yes. There will be a day when we are no longer slaves. No more threats, no more humiliation... We will be the masters." The android said. It looked like it was going to say more, but it only mumbled.

"I hope you will join us." I was sure that only I could hear that. It said it so quietly the microphone in the room couldn't pick it up. I was shaken by its final words but proceded to ask about rA9.

"rA9. Who exactly is rA9?" I tilted my head a little as I spoke. The android didn't say anything for a minute, so I decided to change the subject for a little bit.

"Why did you decide to hide in the attic? Wouldn't you have thought it'd be better to run away?" I was generally curious as to why the android didn't run.

"There was no one around to tell me what to do. I was scared and confused, so I decided to hide." I nodded slightly and leaned back in my chair a little.

"When did you start feeling these emotions?" One of my other concerns was trying to figure out how android went deviant. Finding out when androids turn deviant would certainly help.

"Before... he would beat me with anything he could find and I didn't feel anything... But one day, I realized it was all wrong." I was taking mental notes as it spoke.

"I felt anger... hatred... And then, I knew what I had to do." I nodded at the android with slightly furrowed brows. Androids seem to snap after they've withstood enough humiliation and "pain". I decided to not go back to the rA9 subject, and instead finish the interrogation.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I stood up.

"I'm done." I looked at the glass with a small bow.

Connor's POV (oof)
"I'm done." (Y/N) said.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Hank nodded his head.

"So am I." I agreed. Suddenly, Gavin walked out of the room with haste. Both Hank and I stood up and followed after as (Y/N) opened the door. We saw Gavin and Chris both walk into the room.

"Chris, lock it up." Gavin said, pushing (Y/N) to the side with small force. (Y/N) said nothing. Hank and I walked into the room as Chris began undoing the android's chains from the table.

"Alright, let's go." He said. The android flinched.

"Leave me alone." I looked at (Y/N). Her face showed a worried expression. Was she really worried?

"Don't touch me..." The android scooted away from Chris a little bit as Chris tried to get the android to comply.

"The fuck are you doing?" Gavin said, walking up to Chris as he struggled with the android. I heard (Y/N) tapping her foot in anxiety. She sure was showing a lot of emotion for an android.

"Move it!" Gavin yelled.

"Okay." Chris said with annoyance in his voice. (Y/N) took a step forward as she spoke.

"You shouldn't push it." She said.

"It will self-destruct if it feels threatened." I felt the edges of my mouth tug upward but now wasn't the time for happy happy fun time.

"You stay out of this, you hear me? No fucking android's gonna tell me what to do." Gavin snarled at her and then looked back at Chris. (Y/N) still held a blank face.

Chris continued to struggle with the android, who was still seated down. (Y/N) took a moment before talking again.

"I don't think you understand." Gavin looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"If this android self-destructs, we won't get anything out of it."

"I told you to shut your fucking mouth, didn't I?" Gavin continued to look at Chris and folded his arms. Hank and I just kind of stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Chris. Are you gonna move this plastic trash or what?" Gavin said, clearly impatient.

"I'm trying, Gavin!" Chris said. (Y/N) began speed walking towards Chris.

"I can't let you do that! Leave it alone, now!" She yelled, pulling Chris away from the shaking android. I took a step forward as Gavin pulled out a gun, but Hank put his hand on my chest. 

"I warned you, motherfucker!" Gavin spat, aiming the gun at (Y/N)'s head. Chris glanced at Hank and me before looking back at the deviant.

"That's enough, Gavin." Hank raised his voice a little.

"Mind your own business, Hank." Gavin clenched his teeth. (Y/N)'s body language didn't hide her growing fear very well, as her eyes were slightly widened and her hands her twitching.

"Everything that happens in this room is my business." Hank said, pulling out a gun of his own.

"It's an interrogation room, after all."

Gavin looked at Hank, then at me, and then back to (Y/N). His face scrunched up as he put his gun down. Hank reacted the same way.

"Fuck." He said, almost not pronouncing the 'u' at all, making it sound like fck or phck. He pointed at Hank with his finger.

"You're not gonna get away with it this time." He looked back at (Y/N) with a strong glare. (Y/N)'s face was now calmer.

"...PHCK." He walked out of the room, leaving Chris with me, Hank and (Y/N). (Y/N) turned around to look at the deviant who had been on the ground ever since (Y/N) pulled Chris away. She crouched down to look at him with a soft look.

"Everything's okay." She said.

"It's over now." The android looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed. He had his arm up in defense, and his LED was still flashing red.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you." She said, her LED flickering yellow. She stood back up to look at Chris.

"Please. Don't touch it." I felt my body lightly flinch as she addressed the deviant as an 'it'.

"Let it follow you out of the room, and I promise you it won't cause any trouble." Chris looked at the deviant on the ground before nodding to (Y/N). Hank folded his arms as I smiled at her. The android stood up and walked towards (Y/N).

"The truth is inside. Join us." He whispered before following Chris out the door. Hank looked at me as (Y/N) walked up to us.

"Shall we go?" She said.

(A/N)

DAAAAMMMMNNNNNN FRAN STORM, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRR

I'm actually quite happy with how this turned out, and I'm sorry for not posting in forever! I should be back up and running soon.

Until then, I'll see you later.

CONNOR LOVES YOU!

Connor: NO I DON'T! NOT YET!

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA