04

Evelyn walked down the steps into the hall of prison cells. She turned her head and looked at Will sitting in his cell diagonally from her. "Will." She breathed out and quickly walked to his cell door. She dropped down to her knees while grasping the bars. "Are you alright?" She asked frantically looking for any signs of wounds or bruises.

She let out a shaky breath as Will instantly held on to the bars and leaned his face close to hers. "I'm alright." He breathed to her. "What are you doing here?" Will asked looking into her eyes, wrapping his fingers around one of her hands on the bar.

Evelyn let out a breath, her face inches away from his. She spoke to him in whispers. "I couldn't just sit around while you sat in here." She paused for a moment. Her eyes studied his face, engraving every detail in her mind. "This isn't fair. I should be in here with you." Evelyn whispers shaking her head gently, her strawberry blonde curls slightly flowing.

"Don't say that." Will rushed, his eyes darting side to side at the guards. "I'm just relieved that you aren't in here." His voice softened. Will's eyes looked back into her emerald ones.

A sigh passed Evelyn's lips. Her eyes closing as she rested her forehead in between the two bars. Soon after that, she felt the skin of Will's forehead."I just want to be in your arms."

Evelyn felt Will's forehead pull away from hers and replaced with his lips. He pressed down firmly and pulled back, still touching her forehead with his lips. "If it weren't for these bars, I'd have you already." Will's voice dropped deep and hushed for her ears only.

A crimson red flushed across Evelyn's face. She smiled shyly at his comment and pulled back to look at him. Tilting her head, she rest her temple around the bar. "What would you do to me if you did?" Evelyn's voice turned silky yet completely innocent; a new tone to Will. She watched as the lust swarmed around in his eyes. A guard dropped his weapon causing Will to break his trance. Evelyn smirked at the flustered state she put him in.

Pink blossomed across Will's cheeks. A scoff passed through his lips as he looked at Evelyn. His lips peeled into a lazy smirk. "I guess you're just going to have to wait and find out." The hairs on Evelyn's neck stood at his comment.

The moment was cut short by three guards walking down the steps into the hall of jails cells. With one in front and two behind, they decent down the steps and in front Will's cell and behind Evelyn. The said couple, turned their attention upward. Pushing themselves into a stand, they brushed off their clothing to look at the soldiers. "Mr. Turner, Lord Beckett had requested to see you." The leader of the trio spoke.

"With me? Why?" Will asked curiously, raising an eyebrow at the men. The soldier didn't reply. He lifted the ring of the keys to the cell from his side. Evelyn staggered to the side as he walked forward to unlock the cell door. He turned the key and pulled the door open. The soldier motioned for the soldier on his right to place the cuffs around Will's wrists. Evelyn had to hold everything fiber in her body to push aside the soldiers and wrap herself around Will's frame. She watched as they roughly pulled Will out of the cell. Her eyes darted to his face, watching it contort into annoyance. The men began to lead Will to the steps as Evelyn followed behind the men.

The leader of the three soldiers held an arm out in front of Evelyn. She looked down at it and turned her head to look at him. "Sorry, Miss, only Mr. Turner." He said firmly, still being polite to her.

Evelyn felt her face fall into a nasty look. "Well I do believe that you have your orders to get Mr. Turner, not to say who can and can not see Lord Beckett now do you?" She asked sickly sweet. The soldier's eyes widen at the tone of her voice. When Evelyn realized he wasn't going to say anything she continued. "That's what I thought. Gentlemen." She pushed his arm away and began to walk up the steps like the high born lady she was.