S.I.X

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Hey there mamí 😉

Lovely_Flower💕

Ew you again

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

I think you mean. Hello daddy**

Lovely_Flower💕

What do you want?

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Your juicy watermelons 🤤

Read

______________________________

Author POV:

Blossom rolled her eyes from annoyance. "Boys I swear" she whispered. She threw her phone on her king size bed and turn back around to face her closet, trying to pick what kind of dress to wear. "Maybe short black dress would look nice?" Blossom said, taking out her black tight V collar zip dress. She shrugged her shoulders, and began to strip down her sweat pants and t-shirt.

Once Blossom fit on the dress, she started to pose in her huge mirror. "Don't I look nice" she said, winking at her reflection. After a few minutes of getting ready with her makeup and hair. Blossom walked out of her house looking beautiful.

She look both sides of the road, looking for a Taxi to drive pass by. "Taxi!" she yelled out, waving her hand for the driver to notice her. Blossom open the car door and got in, she gave the man the destination of the party.

While waiting in the car, she couldn't help but think if she'll ever start to date again, Dexter? They were just best friends and nothing more. Sure it may seem he flirts with her.. But no. There's nothing. She should just die alone. Blossom chuckled at the thought that made the taxi driver raise his eyebrow.

/Few Minutes Later/

"We're here." The taxi driver said. Blossom looked through her purse and took out 25$ "Thank you." she said before getting off.

Blossom looked up of the party-Club, Why did she even agree to come? She open the glass doors and walk in. Seeing people drinking, smoking weed, sniffing up cocaine. She cringed.

"Blossom! You come!" Dexter yelled out, sounding definitely drunk. Blossom laughed awkwardly. "Yeah.." she said. "Come, come! You should dance with us." he said, with a bright smile. Blossom shook her head no. "Nah. Let me get a drink first, when I'm done I'll come." she said. He nodded his head and left to go back to his friends.

Blossom sighed and walked over to get a plastic red cup, pouring in some random alcohol that she barely knew, but didn't care. She leaned her back against the cold wall and looked around, seeing everybody having fun except her.

Bling

Blossom took out her phone from her small purse, seeing a text message from instagram. She opened up the app and checked who was the person who texted her. Once she saw the username she wasn't surprise.

_____________________________

Hoes_Call_Me-Daddy🔥👅

Hey there Princess. Where are you right now?

Lovely_Flower💕

Home.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅