T.W.E.N.T.Y-S.I.X

Author POV:

Blossom blushed as she looked up from her phone and got a wink from Brick.

Blossom grabbed her notepad and walked over to Brick, feeling her face heating up quickly. "What would you like to order, sir." Blossom asked, meeting his red ruby eyes.

Brick's lips turn to a sly smile. "I would like to order a strawberry Blossom cupcake and a hot cup of tea, got it babygirl?" Blossom could tell her sister was staring at them with a questionable look with her left eyebrow raised, standing behind the counter.

Blossom looked away from his eyes and gulped, "Yes I got it sir." Just as Blossom was going to turn around and leave.

"I love your outfit my flower." he said, "Thanks." Blossom couldn't help but smile at the compliment.

When Blossom walked back to the counter, she tried her best to ignore her sister's look and to not smile. "What the hell was that?" Bubbles whispered.

"What do you mean?" Blossom said, still not making eye contact with her. "The flirting, the smiling and eye fucking. What were you guys even talking about?" Bubbles asked, Blossom rolled her eyes. "Nothing really, he made his order and I wrote it down."

"Wrote it down? Bitch you just made some scribbles and your face looking like a tomato tells me something else." Bubbles crossed her arms.

Blossom's eyes widen, "is it really that red?"she panicked, putting both her hands on her red cheeks.

"Do you like him?" Bubbles asked, Blossom gulped. "I... no" she said. "Blossom, tell me the truth." Bubbles said, more like begging. "I don't know, yes? But I don't think it even matters, he doesn't like me." Blossom said, feeling a pain inside her heart.

"Are you sure about that? The way he kept looking at you when you were standing in front of him, tells me he has feelings for you." Bubbles told her sister.

"No he doesn't, even if he did he probably dumped me in a few days. I'm a boring person, all I do is read and study and work. my life is boring and he already told me he has eyes for somebody." Blossom's lips turn to a slight frown.

But Blossom shrugs and painfully hides her emotions with a smile, not wanting to let her sister know she was..heartbroken? But her sister knew well how she was feeling. "But ya know? it's meant to be like that. Plus there's plenty of fishes in the sea."

Bubbles nodded her head and changed the subject. "So what did he order?" she asked, "oh, um a strawberry Blossom cupcake." she told Bubbles.

oh did Bubbles wanted to hit her older sister with a hard cover book to make her realize he does like her.

Blossom was never good in liking a guy or having crushes or even knowing if a guy was flirting with her.

While his order was being made, he looked through Blossom's Instagram, every picture was her with her family or friends, but one picture caught his eyes. It was a guy holding her hand "January 2, 2018" Brick read with a disgusted look.. a look of jealousy.

Brick heard high heel noises coming his way, he quickly turned off his iPhone and slide it in his pocket.

"Here you go." Blossom put the hot cafe and muffin down on the table with a napkin too and a fork. What? there's some people who eat with a fork.

Blossom waited for Brick to taste the muffin and get his reaction.

It was Bubbles rule.

You always have to wait for the customer to take a bite and get their reaction so next time you can fix or add something to it, "It taste delicious, who made it?" Brick asked, "I did." Blossom said shyly.

Brick smiled and said "Thank you." Brick notice the guys behind Blossom were staring at her which made Brick's red ruby eyes light up to a dark scary red making guys look away.

"Is there anything else I could get you?" Blossom asked, "It's alright." Brick said. Blossom gave a soft smile and walked away.

"He likes my cupcakes." Blossom told her sister. "Not surprised." Bubbles whispered with a grin.