T.H.I.R.T.Y-T.W.O

Author POV:

Blossom unlocked the door of her house and threw her purse on the couch and took off her brown jacket to hang it up. She let out a small yawn and went into her Instagram to see if Brick maybe saw her text.

"1Hr Ago" Blossom read, she sighed and shook her head to let her thoughts of him leave her mind. "I just need a good sleep." Blossom whispered. She went upstairs and started to change into her pj's, once she was done she jumped into her bed and her mind immediately went into a peaceful slumber..

Was it really peaceful though?

Few hours after sleeping, Blossom whined softly as she felt a strong painful feeling in her throat. "O-Ouch." she felt her head hot and her nose stuffy. She immediately called her sister Buttercup,

"Sup."

"Buttercup can y-you-" 'ACHOOO'

"Blossom are you feeling alright? is your head hot?" Buttercup knew when her older sister got sick, it was horrible and scary. Last time she got sick she was rushed to the hospital but nothing helped since Blossom wasn't technically human so their father was the only person who knew how to cure her since he created her.

"No, I-I'm s-sick. Can y-you please-" 'ACHOOO!'

"Can you please look over the store for me?" Blossom asked, "Of course. I'll call dad to come over your place so he can take care of you." Buttercup said.

"T-thank yo-" 'ACHOOO!!'

-

It was a past few minutes later till the Professor came to the rescue. He had a brown bag with him, Blossom is guessing it must be all the items to make her feel better. "Dad is to the rescue!" The Professor yelled, Blossom smiled until she sneezed again and blew her nose roughly. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll feel better soon. You rest for now while I make some green chicken soup." Blossom nodded her head repeatedly, she loved her father's cooking. Green chicken soup was a special kind of soup made for the girls, it was made with many liquids no human is suppose to take, not even a small drop off or else they would die.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" The professor said. "Thanks dad." Blossom whispered "Anything for my little girl." He kissed the top of her head before heading downstairs to cook for her daughter.

It was only a few seconds later that her father left to go downstairs and her phone blinged with a new notification.

Instagram:

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Hey toots whatchu doing? I'm reading the holy bible since I need Jesus right now in my life.

//Blossom barely had her eyes open when she open the app and text him back coldly.//

Lovely_Flower💕

ok.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

wanna hang out today? I got two tickets for the new horror movie that just came out, I heard it's terrifying.

Lovely_Flower💕

No thanks.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Do you wanna go out for cafe then?

//Blossom's heart hurt when he mentioned the word Cafe, it reminded her of what she saw yesterday.//

Lovely_Flower💕

no, I'm fine.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

then what about the park? we can walk around and talk?

Lovely_Flower💕

No thanks

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

how come your acting so cold?

Lovely_Flower💕

I'm not acting cold..I just don't want to hang out, it's too cold outside.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

How about FaceTime then?

Lovely_Flower💕

no.

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

why r u acting like this? did I do something wrong?"

Lovely_Flower💕

igtg