T.H.I.R.T.Y-S.I.X

Author POV:

Tears appeared on the corner of Blossom's eyes, 'Why does he keep hurting me?' Blossom pushed him away and gave him a cold glare as tears started to stain her rosy red cheeks.

"Can't you understand that I don't want to be one of your little slu-"

"Why can't you just shut the fuck up for once," He yelled from anger. Blossom flinched and her lips began to whimper. Brick broke his eye-contact with her and let his long fingers run through his hair from frustration.

"Why? Why do you think I'm using you? We were all right then you suddenly switch up, what did I do?" he asked, sadness in his voice.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked, ignoring his question completely. Her eyes showed confusion and sadness. Brick looked at Blossom once again, her lips were swollen from the kiss and her eyes were glossy.

"Because.." Brick froze, he didn't know if he should finish that sentence or not. What could happen? He was afraid to see rejection in her eyes. But now or never...right?

He took in a deep breath and let out what he has been holding in for so long. "Because I like you." Blossom basically choke right at that moment, "Oh my god," Brick rushed to the kitchen and got a glass of water for her.

Once Blossom was done with her drink she didn't know what to say or how to begin. "You like me?" was the first sentence that could come out of her mouth which was her only thought at that moment.

"Yeah. I really do, how about you?" Brick asked, feeling a bit shy. Blossom covered her mouth as she softly laughed at the sight of Brick's ears turning red and cheeks. 'Cute' Blossom leaned in closer, Brick's eyes widen as he saw Blossom leaning in to kiss his red cheek.

Blossom's plump pink lips touched his cheek gently, she backed away and smiled brightly at him, a smile that gave him butterflies and his heart feel warm.

"Yeah...I like you too."