T.W.E.N.T.Y

Author POV:

"And what are you squealing for now?" Buttercup asked. Blossom put her phone in her pocket and started to organize the books on the shelves in her bookstore. "Nothing." She said a smile on her lips. "Uh huh yeah sure. Tell me what got you all happy."

Blossom let out a sigh and put one of her books down on the kart. "Promise you won't freak out?" she asked.

Buttercup shrugged her shoulders. "If it's not worse than Bubbles not knowing how to make coffee," Buttercup whispered, making a face from a flashback.

"Fine.." Blossom gulped, "I'm meeting up a guy tomorrow." she said. Buttercup took a sip of her milkshake before responding. "So? What's so bad about meeting up a guy? is it because Dex-" Buttercup got cut off by her older sister.

"No way. Dexter and I are history plus we decided to be friends. It's the guy that I'm afraid to tell you." Blossom whispered the last part.

Buttercup's left eyebrow raised up, "What about the guy?" she asked. "I'm meeting up Brick tomorrow."

Buttercup eyes widen and she spits out her milkshake. "My new books!" Blossom cried out, cleaning the covers of her books while her sister started to choke. Buttercup coughed a few more times, trying to clear her throat. "Brick? Brick from the RowdyRuff Boys?".

Blossom nodded her head. "This isn't some kind of date right?" Buttercup asked, putting her drink on the counter. Blossom immediately shook her head, "N-No! It's just to meet up and catch up."

"I don't know about this. I mean... he's a criminal-"

"Used to be." Blossom corrected her. Buttercup rolled her eyes. "Look, just watch out. He's your counterpart meaning he isn't all 'everything nice' " Buttercup told her.

"I know. But I think he has change," she whispered, a pout on her lips. Buttercup let out a frustrated sigh. "Whatever sis."

"Hey, guys! What are you two up too?" Bubbles asked, popping out of nowhere. Both sisters jumped up startled.

Bubbles was  wearing a short blue flower summer dress even though winter was coming up. "Blossom is going on a date with Brick."

Bubbles gasped dramatically before saying, "Oh I already know."

"What? How?" Blossom asked. "Come on sis, you been acting all giggly for weeks now. I knew it had something to do with a guy." Blossom stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms. "So what? It's nothing big, just a hangout." Blossom said.

Both younger sisters rolled their eyes.