T.H.I.R.T.Y-O.N.E

Lovely_Flower💕

why do you even like to be called daddy?

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

Why do you like to be called flower?

Lovely_Flower💕

it makes me feel pretty

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

I like to be called daddy because it makes me feel powerful.

Lovely_Flower💕

wow

Hoes_Call_Me_Daddy🔥👅

why don't you give it a try?

Lovely_Flower💕

I'll pass

Delivered 6 minutes ago

-

Blossom sighed and put her phone down in the counter as she started to organize the new books in her bookstore.

"What got you so bum now?" Buttercup asked. "Nothing, I'm just tired." Blossom said, letting out a fake yawn. "Bullshit, tell me the truth." Blossom put her cheek on the palm of her hand as she leaned on the counter, just as she was about to tell her sister. Bubbles popped in the store.

"Heyy!!" Bubbles yelled, a cheerful smile on her lips. "What's going on? how come Blossom sad? Is it about Brick?" Bubbles asked. Blossom dropped her head onto the counter and let out a long breath. "yes." she whined.

"Why can't you just tell him you like him?" Bubbles asked, "It's not that easy as you think." Blossom responded. Buttercup scoffed, "Just text the guy and say 'Hey I like you, you wanna fuck?' easy sis" Buttercup told her. Blossom glared at her sister and Bubbles punched her sister's arm, "Act mature Buttercup. Blossom is right, it isn't that easy." Bubbles said.

Blossom looked out the window and saw that it was getting really windy outside. "I hope I don't get sick." Blossom whispered. "Look Blossom if the dude keeps doing this flirty shit to you and doesn't bring up about liking you then I say cut him off." Buttercup told her older sister.

"And I'm serious because don't you guys remember how much of a player Brick was when we were in 6 grade? Just imagine the many girls he slept with when he got to high school. He might be playing with your feeli-" Buttercup stopped talking when she heard her sister's footsteps walk away and go to the back rooms where there is millions of boxes of books inside that needed unpacking.

"You shouldn't have said that." Bubbles whispered, glaring at Buttercup. "I'm just telling her the truth. If we don't tell her then later on she'll get more hurt when she finally realized she meant nothing to him." Buttercup whispered back.

-

It was around 8:35Pm when Blossom closed the store, usually Wednesdays she'll stay til 9:45Pm but she wasn't feeling so well and she just wanted to go home and be wrapped around with her blankets like a burrito.

While Blossom walked her way home, she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Brick with another girl at a cafe shop drinking some kind of hot drink. They were laughing, giggling, smiling, getting shy and being touchy. Blossom's heart broke in pieces.

"I already got my eyes on somebody."

Those words kept repeating in Blossom's head from that day they went out to catch up. Blossom's fist that were in her winter jacket tighten and she bit her lower lip as she looked away and continued walking in the cold.

"Buttercup is right.

I meant nothing to him."