Chapter 1- Co Fuhrer in need

It had been weeks since Kotler, Allies, Axis, and I have moved to Oblivion. We all live in the same house. Its a nice house with about 12 bedrooms. Its bigger then the one in Numberag. Each room also has a private bathroom too. We all get along great. We do get into fights but at least we all can hold a decent job. Kotler and Allies have been getting along just fine but its her sister who likes to fight with me and tell me that I should get someone to love. My brother just tells me that my time will come. Don't you worry.

I am now a Co Fuhrer. Technically, I help the main fuhrer, Herr Nacht, with many things, and I get paid for this too. Today, I was in school talking to Axis when all of a sudden, I herd my name over the loudspeaker. I ran to the office, Blitzkrieg style.

"Hello" I greeted. "Why hello there" said Mr. Nacht (He's the main Fuhrer. I call him Herr Nacht instead of Mr.Nacht though) "I am in needent of your help!" "Sure" I said "help with what though?" "I have so many meetings to go to but, this one is very important." He showed it to me on the map. It looked a lot liked a Christian school. I'm not a fan of these schools but, if Herr Nacht needs me to do this for him, i'm in. "Okay" I said "I'll do it."

   "Good" he said "Now, they want you to stay about two months. So, i'll just tell Kotler, your brother, to collect your school work for you everyday for two months. "Okay" I said. "Now" Herr Nacht added "you're dissmissed from all classes. Go home and pack." And, as I always do, I followed his orders.