Chapter 8- Early Morgen

"Wake up" yelled Mary, slaping me with a ruler on my forehead "get dressed. You're late!" Mary's been treating me like a christian lately. I'm actually a nazi (well, I'm still Nazi but im starting to convert myself into being Jewish). I woke up around 8 o'clock and ran downstairs.

  "You're late" Mary said as she threw a book. I dodged the book and walked outside for a morning flight. Nine came breakfast time and I saw Shmuel. I could tell he was having a horrible day. His face was all scraped and scratched. Then, he handed me this plate of food and it was a huge pile of food. I ate it sll down until I saw a gray box. I snuck the grey box into my pocket and ran upstairs to my room. "Kyle" yelled Mary "go check on Adolfiyan for me!" Kyle stood up and followed me to my room

   I sat on my bed and opened the box. Inside was a ring and a note. I opened the note and it read:

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADOLFIYAN
Also, I love yo so will you be my girlfriend
             Yes.       Or.         No. 

I couldn't believe my own two eyes. I either could circle yes or no on this paper. I circled yes. I could understand why he wrote a note and gave it to me because if he actually asked me, he would be killed and I probably would too. But there was only one problem to this whe sunirio. I have never actually been in a relationship before. Then, I herd footsteps coming up into my room. It was Kyle. She sat in my bed and wrapped her arm around me again. "Whats wrong" she asked. I sighed. "Its my birthday and no one cares." "Well" Kyle added "whoever gave you that huge pile of food does. Say, isn't it that Jewish boy who gave you that?" "Yes" I answered. I showed her the ring he gave me. "Beautiful" she amiered "but, you know what happens if you get caught. You'll both be killed!"

"I know" I said but Kotler knew I had a piece missing in me. I just needed to find it. So, I don't care if I die, as long as I'm happy." Kyle became confused. "Who's Kotler" she asked. I picked up a picture and showed it to her. I pointed to a man with a hat. "This is Kotler" I said "he's my older brother. And ths is Allies and this is Axis. " I left out the fact that they were Jewish because I didn't want her getting suspicious. "Well" she said "let's go downstairs. They are probably getting suspicious about us now." I agreed and followed her.