Chapter 13- Changed Axis

He gave one look at Shmuel and laughed. "Ha" he laughed "where'd you get this filthy animal!" Axis and Blitz laughed. Blitz was Axis's boyfriend. He was ugly, mean and cruel but, Shmuel wasn't scared of him. Nor was he scared of anyone.

     Allies and Adolfiyan stood next to each other for protection. Blitz came walking towards them. Kolter and Shmuel blocked his path. "Step away from our girlfriends" Shmuel and Kotler said in unison. "No" Blitz demanded. Shmuel turned his armband into dust and hair into dust. Blitz became furious and he and Axis walked out of the house, slamming the door behind them.

   Shmuel came running towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder. He looked at me straight into my eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you understand?" O
I was starting to cry. "Don't cry" he was kind of starting to cry too "I'm here." He hugged me, picked me up, and brought me to the room and placed me on the bed. He sat right next to me. Tears were falling down my cheeks. He watched me and touched my face every once in a while.

"So beautiful" he said "even when you cry." I looked at my shaking hands. Then, he tokk and shower and changed into his pajamas. I eventually got up and changed into my nightgown. I lazily lied back down in bed. He lied next to me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said back. Then,  we both fell asleep.