Chapter 3- Tourism

I got off at the countryside church school. It was a huge school with a built in church. I felt sick just looking at it. Although, I did have my phone on me and took a picture of the place and sent it to Herr Nacht to inform him that I had arrived. I carried my bags then, one of the nuns saw me.

I set my bags down. Shorty after, I was faced with one of them. Her name was Mary. "Hello" she said. She was indeed a strange looking and ugly figure. "Uh...hi" I said, trying not to be rude. She laughed. "Arriving are we? Come, I shall give you a tour of the place. I grabbed my camera and quickly followed her.

  She showed me the prayer room. It had glass stained windows of this so called god on them. I tried my best not to look to disgusted. Then, we moved onto the dorms. "This is where the students stay" she said "dorm rooms times are between 5pm to 6pm and 8pm to 7am." I looked down at an old looking staircase. "What's down there" I asked, out of curiosity. "Oh" she added "we don't allow our students or anyone to go down there. It's forbidden let's just say. I'll tell you all about it later."

  I followed her down to a low level right before the 'forbidden' level. "This is where the Priest and nuns stay" she said as I followed her to a room "and this is your room." "Thank you" I said. Then, she walked off. I gave a look at my guest dorm keys. "I will go down there" I said to myself "I will go down to that forbidden level and see what they all hide."