Chapter 21

Jackson's Pov
I walk upstairs in my room and I get in bed. I put my phone on the charger. I turn on the tv and watch it for a while. I get on my phone and I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom. I do my hygiene stuff and put on my clothes. I walk out of the room and downstairs. I see Jane sitting on the couch with Caleb. I look at Caleb. "What she doing here?" He says. "She wanted to see to you." I look at him. "I'm already seeing someone and you know that." Caleb pulls me to the side. "Nigga just go on one date." I shake my head. "Aight, but I'm not going on another one with her." I walk over to Jane. "You ready to go?" We walk outside and get in my car. Jane says. "Who you seeing?" I glance over at her. "I'm not talking about her with you." I turn on the radio and drive off. She says. "I'm sorry about bringing her up." I shake my head. "This is only one date, and we're not going on another one."  She nods her head. "Okay."
Layla's Pov
Zoey says. "What did he want?" Avery looks at her. "He just came to see me and asked if we could talk tomorrow night," I say. "I never thought I'd see the day you get you a man." Avery rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up but what's the move for today." Zoey shrugs. "I don't know girl." I look at Avery and say. "We need to go out tonight," Avery says. "You always trying to go out." I look at her. "You always staying in the damn house now that you got a man." Avery glares at me. "Girl I don't have a man so stfu," Zoey says. "Don't start this." Avery walks in her room and She walks back out her room a few minutes later and looks at us. "Y'all coming or not?" She walks downstairs and Zoey shakes her head and walks downstairs,and outside to the car. I follow behind her and we both get in the car. Avery hands Zoey her keys. "You driving." She starts the car and drives off. I say. "Where we going?" Avery says. "Girl I don't know." Zoey shakes her head. "We going to chill with Andre," Avery says. "Who's that?" Zoey says. "Just a friend." I shake my head. "Just a friend my ass." Avery turns around and looks at me. "If she feeling him then don't embarrass her." I look at her. "I don't embarrass nobody, did I embarrass you with Jackson," Zoey says. "You did." Avery shakes her head and says. "Andre got a friend?" I look at her. "You got Jackson, so what you trying to do." She turns around and looks at me. "I'm talking about for you, not me." I shake my head. "Uh huh." Zoey pulls up at a house and we all get out. She knocks on the door and a dude opens it. He lets us in and I nudge Avery. She looks at me and whispers. "What, why you nudging me?" Zoey says. "This Andre and these are my besties, Avery and Layla." I look at him. "Hi Andre it's nice to meet you." He looks at me. "It's nice to meet you too." I look at Avery and I nudge her. She says. "It's nice to meet you Andre." We sit down on the couch and I look at Zoey. "Mhm." Andre says. "You guys can make yourselves at home." Avery says. "Can I use your bathroom?" A dude comes running out the kitchen. "I- I'll show you." Avery gets up and Zoey says. "Tell yo homeboy he don't have a chance with her." Avery comes back a few minutes later and sits next to me. I look at her and whisper. "Did he try to talk to you." She looks at me. "Girl I turned him down so fast." I shake my head and Zoey says. "What y'all talking about?" Avery says. "Nothing." I look over at Avery. "Girl who you texting?" She glares up at me. "Nobody now mind your own business." Andre says. "Avery, Zoe here tells me you got a man."  She says. "We just talking rn." I shake my head and look at Andre. "They going to start dating soon." She shakes her head and gets back on her phone.