Chapter 26

Avery's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I walk out the room. I walk downstairs and I see Layla and Zoey sitting on the couch. Zoey says. "You going to talk to him today?" I say. "No I don't want to talk to him." Layla says. "She don't got to talk to him if she don't want to." Zoey says. "It's not like he did anything wrong." Me and Layla both look at her. Layla says. "So, you don't see anything wrong with him going on a date with another bitch while talking to Avery?" Zoey says. "They was just talking." I shake my head and walk back upstairs. I walk in my room and go in my bathroom and do my hygiene stuff  and I finish up and put on my clothes.

I grabs my phone and keys and walk downstairs

I grabs my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I say. "Can we go out and have fun without talking about Jackson." Layla looks at Zoey and She says. "Aight damn I won't bring him up." We walk out the house and Jackson sits on the porch. Layla says. "What you doing here Jackson?" He gets up and walks towards me. "Can we talk?" I walk off and get in the car. Layla and Zoey get in the car a few minutes later and Layla drives off. Zoey looks at me  and I shake my head. I get on my phone and Zoey says. "You can at least let him explain." I roll my eyes. "What part of I don't want to talk to him don't you get?" Layla says. "Girl you can't make her talk to him,so just drop it." My phone starts ringing and I see that it's Jackson. I hit decline and he text me.
Jackson😑: Avery you can't ignore me forever
Me: I don't want to talk to you
Jackson😑: so you not going to let me explain
Me: there's really nothing to explain
Jacksom😑: it is just let me come over so we can talk
Me: I'll think about it
I get off my phone and Zoey says. "You was texting Jackson weren't you?" I roll my eyes. "He texted me first." Layla says. "If you start back talking to him,then that's you." I roll my eyes. "Ok and?" Layla doesn't say anything and drives off. Zoey turns around and looks at me. "You still got feelings for him?" I look at her. "Yeah I do,but I'm not about to let him play me." Layla says. "Don't come to me when he hurt you." Zoey says. "Ok she don't have to." I roll my eyes and say. "Ok why y'all arguing this is my business." Zoey says. "I'm just letting her know." I shake my head. "Where we going?" Layla continues driving and says. "To my house." I look out the window and start thinking about Jackson. Zoey turns around and looks at me. "You know you quiet." I look at her. "I'm just thinking." We pull up at Layla's house and get out and walk inside. I sit on the couch and get my phone and decide to text Jackson.
Me: hi
Jackson😑: wassup
Me: can you come over tomorrow
Jackson😑: you not mad at me anymore?
Me: I am but we still need to talk
Jackson😑: ok I'll come over tomorrow
Me: ok
Jackson😑: dang you not even going to hold a convo with me
Me: what's there to talk about?
Jackson😑: I mean there's a lot to about
Me: like what
Jackson😑: us or how was your day
Me: us? and my day was alright
I lay across the couch and turn on the tv.
Jackson's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish and put on my clothes and walk out the bathroom and grab my keys and phone and walk downstairs. I go outside and get in my car and drive to Avery's house. I pull at her house and get out and sit on the porch. They walk outside and Layla says. "What you doing here Jackson?" I get up and walk towards Avery. "Can we talk?" She walks off and gets in the car. Zoey looks at me. "I'm sorry I tried,but she don't want to talk to you." She walks off and gets in the car and Layla drives off. I shake my head and I get in my car and drive off. I drive back home and pull up in the driveway a few minutes later and get out. I walk inside and I get my phone and decide to text Avery.
Me: Avery you can't ignore me forever
My bae😻❤️👑: I don't want to talk to you
Me: so you not going to let me explain
My bae😻❤️👑: there's really nothing to explain
Me: it is just let me come over so we can talk
My bae😻❤️👑: I'll think about it
I shake my head and walk upstairs in my room and get in the bed. I think about Avery for a second and I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and I get my phone and check the time. I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I get ready and I walk out the bathroom and grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs and outside to my car. I get inside and drive to Caleb's house. I pull up at his house a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. Caleb looks at me. "You not with Avery?" I shake my head. "Nah she still mad at me."  He looks at me. "I tried talking to her."
I say. "It's all good." My phone dings and I see I got a text from Avery.
My bae😻❤️👑: hi
Me: wassup
My bae😻❤️👑: can you come over tomorrow
Me: you not mad at me anymore?
My bae😻❤️👑: I am but we still need to talk
Me: ok I'll come over tomorrow
My bae😻❤️👑: ok
Me: dang you not even going to hold a convo with me
My bae😻❤️👑: what's there to talk about?
Me: I mean there's a lot to about
My bae😻❤️👑: like what
Me: us or how was your day
My bae😻❤️👑: us? and my day was alright
Caleb looks at me and says. "That was Avery?" I look at him. "Yeah she wants to meet up tomorrow." He says. "Just keep it real with her." I say. "Nigga you the reason I'm in this situation with her."