Chapter 29

Avery's Pov
I wake up the next morning and I get up and do my hygiene stuff. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and over into my closet to find me an outfit for today.

I walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys

I walk out the closet and grab my phone and keys. I walk downstairs and someone knocks on the door. I walk over to the door and open it. Layla and Zoey both look at me. "Where you going?" They say in unison and I roll my eyes. "To the store." Layla says. "Mhm you not with Jackson?" I glare at her. "If you going to be negative today then you can leave." Layla leaves and Zoey says. "Y'all need to chill." I glare at her. "I'm tired of her always being negative." We walk outside and get in my car and Zoey says. "You not going with Jackson today?" I look over at her as she starts to drive. "No why would I?" She says. "Maybe cause y'all trying to fix y'all relationship." I say. "He's not out the clear yet I don't trust him." My phone vibrates and I unlock my phone and text Jackson back.
Jackson😑: hi you busy today
Me: no why
Jackson😑: cause I want to see you
Me: shouldn't you be with your homeboys
Jackson😑: Nah I'd rather be with you
Me: hmm 🤔
Jackson😑: hmm what
Me: nothing boy 🤦🏽‍♀️
Jackson😑: you at home?
Me: no I'm with Zoey
Jackson😑: call me when you get home
Me: alright
I get off my phone and look out the window. Zoey says. "You good?" I nod my head and continue to look out the window. She says. "Hey if you want to give him another chance then you should." I look at her. "I want to,but I don't trust him." She looks at me and then back at the road. "But do you want to trust him again?" I nod my head yes and she says. "Then try to trust him again." I shake my head. "It's not that easy once you've lost my trust it's hard to get that shit back." She says. "Meet him half way sis." I say. "I'll try,but if he fuck up this time then it's over with." Zoey continues driving and says. "If he fuck up again we beating his ass." I laugh as she pulls up to the store. We get out the car and walk inside and start looking around. We shop for a few hours and I become exhausted,so we leave. Zoey drives back to my house and I decide to text Jackson.

Zoey says

Zoey says. "Just give him another chance." I say. "I'll think about it." We pull up in my driveway and get out the car. Zoey hands me my keys back before getting in her car. I unlock the door,walking in the house and wait on Jackson. I walk upstairs in my room and change into something comfortable.