Chapter 25

Layla's Pov
Zoey walks in the room and I look at her. "Don't come in here trying to convince her to talk to him." She shakes her head. "Look he feels bad and he says it didn't mean anything." Avery sits up and looks at her. "I don't want to talk about Jackson." I look at Avery and then at Zoey. Avery's phone starts ringing. I look at her. "Don't answer the phone suh." She says. " I'm not,but I'm about to go to sleep." She puts her phone on the charger and She lays down in the bed and get under the covers. I get up and walk out the room and Zoey follows behind me. "You have to help him?" I turn around and look at her. "I don't and I'm not." She says. "Why not?" I say. "Why tf would I help him." I walk downstairs and sit on the couch and turn on the tv. Zoey says. "Cause you know he's a good person." I turn around and look at her. "You can help him all you want, but I'm not." Zoey looks at me and says. "What happened to you trying to get them together?" I say. "That's dead he should've never did what he did." Avery comes downstairs and Zoey looks at her. "You going to talk to him today?" She says. "No I don't want to talk to him." I look at Zoey and say. "She don't got to talk to him if she don't want to." Zoey says. "It's not like he did anything wrong." Me and Avery both look at her. I say. "So, you don't see anything wrong with him going on a date with another bitch while talking to Avery?" She says. "They was just talking." Avery shakes her head and walks back upstairs. I look at Zoey and shake my head. "You want them together that bad."
Zoey's Pov
Me and Layla walk out the room and I look at her. "You have to help him?" She turns around and looks at me. "I don't and I'm not." I say. "Why not?" She looks at me. "Why tf would I help him." We walk downstairs and Layla sits on the couch and turns on the tv. I shake my head and say. "Cause you know he's a good person." She turns around. "You can help him all you want, but I'm not." I look at her and say. "What happened to you trying to get them together?" Layla says. "That's dead he should've never did what he did." Avery comes downstairs and I look at her. "You going to talk to him today?" She says. "No I don't want to talk to him." Layla looks at me. "She don't got to talk to him if she don't want to." I say. "It's not like he did anything wrong." Layla and Avery both look at me. Layla says. "So, you don't see anything wrong with him going on a date with another bitch while talking to Avery?" I say. "They was just talking." Avery shakes her head and walks back upstairs. Layla looks at me and shakes her head. "You want them together that bad." I say. "She was happy with him." Avery comes back downstairs a few minutes later and says. "Can we go out and have fun without talking about Jackson." Layla looks at me and I say. "Aight damn I won't bring him up." We walk out the house and I see Jackson sitting on the porch. Layla says. "What you doing here Jackson?" He gets up and walks towards Avery. "Can we talk?" She walks off and gets in the car. I look at him. "I'm sorry I tried,but she don't want to talk to you." I walk off and get in the car and Layla drives off. I look at Avery and she shakes her head.