iv. DELTA

FEBRUARY 11,     2018.
BLOOMSBURY, England

It was a five minute walk to get to the studio in which Adrian trained at. It was small, and only did classes for amateur kids, meaning Adrian was able to strike up a deal to use the space when the kids weren't present. Classes only ran during the week, so on Sunday, to which it was, Adrian usually spent some time doing what he loved.
He wasn't training for anything in particular, for he only did a few performances a year (festivals with Years and Years mostly), but the new album was getting released soon, and Olly wanted Adrian to take part in as many press performances as possible.
The plan originally for the day was to work on some freestyle contemporary work, but after Harry Styles had brought up Adrian's past in ballet, it had been all he could think about. It was always hard for Adrian to think about, for after his—injury—he had been forced to retire from the practice professionally. It didn't stop him from doing it as a hobby, though.
   Adrian always thought it was a waste that the studio didn't train any high dance forms, for, despite its size, it was exquisitely beautiful. High windows, gorgeous postcard views of the most prestigious Bloomsbury museums. It was a stunning atmosphere to dance in.
   As he entered the studio, he put one of two of his bags down (the one containing his phone, water bottle and other similar things). He moved out of window view and began to change. Adrian removed his white sneakers and pink sweatpants, unhooking them from where they bunched at his ankles. Keeping his matching pink crew neck jumper and tight grey t-shirt on, he stretched on his black tights over his dancers belt, tucking his shirt into it. As it was cold, he pulled his sweats on over the top of his tights, and after putting his black canvas ballet shoes onto his large feet, put moon boots (or warmup booties as Adrian called them) on.
   After putting his things away and tying his hair up, he began to stretch in front of the mirror.

It was an hour and fifteen minutes of a near-identical workout that was compulsory when he was a soloist at the Royal Ballet company, before he took a thirty minute break.
   He put back on his sweats (which he  had taken off slowly throughout the workout) and sat down near his bag. He pulled out a two litre water bottle, three small food containers and his phone. As he ate his packed food (apple, strawberries and pistachios) he checked his email. He wasn't surprised to see his agent had forwarded something from New World to him, for he had been on standby for more information regarding his involvement in Paris Fashion Week. Eagerly he opened it, brushing past the introductory parts, to read the bulk contents;

! !

EMAIL

publicrelations@newworld.com
re: ADRIAN INGHAM PFW FW19

Please read the following information regarding [Adrian Ingham] representing New World at [Paris Fashion Week 2018].

Travel:
- A First Class seat has been reserved on flight AF1081 from LONDON HEATHROW to CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT. The flight departs at 0625 MONDAY MARCH 4 and will arrive in PARIS at 0845 MONDAY MARCH 4. A private chauffeur will provide airport travel.
- A First Class seat has been reserved on flight AF1680 from CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT to LONDON HEATHROW. The flight departs at 0720 THURSDAY MARCH 14 and will arrive in LONDON at 0745 THURSDAY MARCH 14. A private chauffeur will provide airport travel.
- More information regarding road travel in London and Paris will be supplied to you closer to your departure.
- Electronic check in options and hard copy tickets will be sent to you on SUNDAY MARCH 3.

Accommodation:
- A suite has been reserved at HÔTEL ALFRED SOMMIER, for nights MARCH 4-6. More information regarding amenities and checkout time will be presented to you upon arrival in PARIS.
- Accommodation for the remainder of your stay is not supplied, however, complimentary chauffeur services between HÔTEL ALFRED SOMMIER, your secondary place of stay, and airport will be on hand if required.

Itinerary:
- A full itinerary will be sent on SUNDAY MARCH 3.
- You will be attending runways as an audience member.
- You will be attending other events as a New World representative.
- You will be attending New World's event as one of the guests of honour.
- More information will be given throughout your stay in PARIS.

Presentation:
- You will be provided with guidelines and media restrictions
on SUNDAY MARCH 3. As a representative of New World, you must follow these guidelines.
- As a result of New World's partnerships with designers at PARIS FASHION WEEK 2018, all of your clothing will be appointed and supplied by secondary personnel.
- You will receive your clothes for MONDAY MARCH 4 on SUNDAY MARCH 3. Other items will be supplied at your hotel.
- For significant events, appointments in show rooms have been scheduled. More information regarding this will be supplied closer to the time.
- Information regarding hair and body appointments will
be supplied closer to the time.

New World thanks [Adrian Ingham] for their services.

! !

BLOOMSBURY, England

Adrian tried to contain his mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety. Smiling he exited the email.
   A moment later, as he was expecting, an alarm buzzed. He clicked it off then reached into his bag  and pulled a clear container out. Popping open the lid labelled 'S', he collected the pill and downed it dry.
   Soon after he returned to dancing.

! ! !

note: can someone fly me to paris please and thankq