xiv. THETA

MARCH 6, 2018.
NEWS ARTICLE

E! News
PFW IN REVIEW: NEW WORLD PARTY

Fashion week has been filled with iconic looks and moments, so what better way to end it than a party dedicated to an up-and-coming male model decked out in gold and a lace corset?

Last night the biggest names in high fashion gathered for an exclusive event biannually held at Paris Women's Fashion week. They follow the release of New World Magazine's biggest editions of the year, Spring and Fall.

Harry Styles and Adrian Ingham featured in the Spring 2018 editorial, making New World history in gathered revenue and attention. The most ground-breaking edition so far garnered the attention of countless celebs and activists.

Due to tour engagements, Styles was unable to attend, leaving coined next big thing Ingham to wow the crowd. Amongst this very exclusive audience were designers of the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, as well as previous cover models Ben Hardy and Elle Fanning [who made her runway debut just days earlier].

Click to see the looks of the night.

[image: Adrian on the carpet]

Ingham impressed in custom Givenchy, continuing his reputation and a stereotype breaker with the addition of a corset.

Despite the heavy company, NW has a tradition of not inviting models for the sake of models, so usual party goers Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid were absent. See what they were up to instead.

! !

NEWS ARTICLE

Vogue
WAS ADRIAN INGHAM THE BEST DRESSED FASHION WEEK ATTENDEE?

As always, Paris Fashion Week has been a shattering finale to the Fall season. We've seen the latest concoctions from major designers on some of the worlds best models, and a slew of after-party custom madness. However, it's been new-comer Adrian Ingham, who has stole the show.

Despite only attending the last days of the week, Ingham garnered massive attention with his contemporary street-wear, and custom Givenchy at the New World Party Wednesday night.

[Picture gallery of Adrian at NW]

His look as brought forth comparisons of David Bowie comma Ziggy Stardust. His cover companion Styles is also known for wearing looks fitting with 1970's era androgyny. By common opinion, Styles is saving the rock music industry. Is Ingham going to save the modelling industry from its own modern blandness? Fans have speculated New World thinks just that, and paired them accordingly, and have been conspiring about the boys 'romantic' relationship as a result, although there is no evidence the two are even friends.

Sources say following Wednesday night, designers are already putting Adrian's name of the runway table. Having only been modelling for something short of a year, a runway would be a first.

In the meantime, we hope to see this quickly-established-icon dancing across all of our favourite campaigns.

To read more about up coming talents, click here.

! !

TWITTER

usera | usera
news outlets: compare harry to mick jagger
news outlets: compare adrian to david bowie
news outlets: jagger and bowie had a secret gay affair
fans: hadrian is a having a secret gay affair
news outlets:

usera | usera news outlets: compare harry to mick jaggernews outlets: compare adrian to david bowienews outlets: jagger and bowie had a secret gay affairfans: hadrian is a having a secret gay affairnews outlets:

—  16 Retweets
78 Likes

! !

PARIS, France

Adrian was reading through what had been written and tweeted about him overnight whilst waiting for Annika to arrive for breakfast.
   He was stunned to see many articles had been written about him, including ones from big magazines. Paris Fashion Week was also in the trending list on Tumblr (yes, he has tumblr), pictures of him taking up a majority of the tag. On twitter he found a few rogue speculations that he and Harry were dating, but hey were mostly met by dismissive comments. He felt sorry for Harry, he could have any kind of contact with anyone without dating rumours. He barely knew the guy, yet he'd already come across a mini fan fiction about 'Hadrian'.

   The morning was very nice. Annika and Adrian spent the time talking about essentially everything—from small talk and compliments, to heavy politics. They thanked each other, Annika thankful for the revenue and attention brought in, Adrian thankful for the opportunity. It was sad when the time came to say goodbye, but Annika assured him that they were to be seeing each other often in the future.

After breakfast came the time to checkout. Although the model didn't have to check out in person or anything like that, he still had to pack up the hotel room he felt like he'd spent a month in. A member of the staff helped him carry his bags down, which was difficult, given Adrian had acquired A LOT of clothing.
Everything that has been given to him had to be kept in a clothing bag, which meant he essentially had a whole clothes rack. He dreaded being that person at the airport.
The drive was about fifteen minutes, although there was slight congestion around the Eiffel Tower, which is where his Airbnb was. Somehow, Adrian had been lucky enough to score a trendy apartment with an amazing location in his budget. The building that it was in was a mixed hotel and residency, which meant there were some kind people ready to assist the movement of the model's luggage.

Once the door was shut behind him, a huge wave of calm spilled over Adrian. He was alone, for a week, in Paris. He could do anything. He didn't even have to speak English.
   A lacking of English language didn't stop reflections of his English upbringing presenting themselves, however, as the first thing he did was make a cup of tea. The apartment he was staying in, thank God, supplied coffee and tea—and breakfast, which was included in his Airbnb package. Whilst he drank his tea, he looked longingly at a centrally decorated bath tub, which he knew he could not use without supervision.
   Deciding on a relaxing day in, he spent the remaining hours drinking tea and coffee, watching Netflix and chatting with Olly. Whilst he ate room service dinner, he called his mother, who he hadn't talked to since Christmas, giving her the rundown of what had happened in his

! ! !

i'm sorry he's coming in the next chapter kind of sorry sorry