Anime/Manga

★ Anime/Manga ★

Hai hai! I'm your other Anime/Manga speaker, Otaku_Wings but you can call me Kat-chan or Kat-san! I am not going to put up with whiny little comments like "Wah you ruined it!" or "Spolier Alert!" Okay?

As you all know recently a specific chapter came out, which erupted the GaLe fans with tears and fangirling. Why?

Because the oh great and so powerful, Hiro Mashima has put a perfect GaLe moment! Gajeel and Levy w-were... Let me spell it out. Ahem. They were K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Maybe not really kissing like love and romantic. Mostly, because if it wasn't for that kiss, Gajeel would've been dead by now.

I absolutely ship GaLe and I literally sobbed at that moment, thanking Hiro for putting this sorta love like kiss in there. Then after that kiss, Gajeel, the unlikely hero, transforms into his iron shadow dragon mode and protects Levy from Tartarus.. Swoon! ~.~

Also, a word to Gajeel.

Oi, ya big giant, ya better be grateful to the small shrimp, aka. Levy! Cause if it weren't for that beautiful air giving moment, ya would be dead and not living right now. So go, go and thank her! No, better yet, go do the exact same thing to her, but instead on land. Keke ;)

This is all I have for now! I hope ya GaLe fans are squealing with joy! This is Kat-chan heading off! Keke ♡