Undiscovered Gems

If you are looking for books to read about your favorite guild or shipping, I suggest you check these out.

1. I'm the Payment on my Dad's Debt

Written by: SerenadeThis

A simple girl named Lucy Heartfilia became the payment on her Dad's debt to a young , cold hearted , mean , carefree , gleefully , caring , cute , multi-billionaire , handsome guy . The only reason why he suggest to her father that she became the payment instead of the money was her body and by the way , the guy named Natsu ... Natsu Dragneel

©To Hiro Mashima

I like this story because I really felt sad for Lucy because she went through alot. The story was like linked to my own feelings and everytime Lucy smiles or cries and even blushes, I kinda feel it too. It's like this story touched my heart. NaLunians out there who are looking for these types of stories, well I suggest you start with this. Unfortunately, some chapters are slightly being edited but the first few chapters are finished already.

Rate:10/10 I really love the whole story.

2. Stil Into You (Sequel of I'm the Payement on my Dad's Debt)

Written by: SerenadeThis

6 years have passed ... She leave before because she's hurt .

Now she came back , not because she wants to ... But because of some reasons .

But at her come back , lots of thing happened ...

The guy who broke her wants to prove that nothing changed for the past 6 years .

Will she believe what he said ? Will she realized that she's still inlove with him and says "I'm Still into YOU"

Now this is really is a nice sequel because of the ending and I won't tell you because I would be a spoiler if I did and I don't want that. Also there are some chapters that are slightly edited but the first few parts are finished already.

Rate: 10/10 to be honest, I really like it. You should

check it out too.

3. My Amnesia Girlfriend (GrayLu fanfic)

Written by:CelestialIcePrincess

Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster are dating. But Lucy's career made it hard for them to be together. Then one incident made Lucy forget everything she had with Gray. Will Gray be able to help Lucy remember? Or will He find another one to love? Follow Me :)

This is one of the stories that really made me cry because of some parts. I think it was really amazing and to be honest, I don't really ship GrayLu. If you're looking for a cute, mysterious, and intriguing GrayLu story well I suggest you read "My Amnesia Girlfriend"

Rate:9/10 GrayLu~

4. Tag, You're it!|Fairy Tail

by:RushiDoubleD

"You're really going to that school?" Loke asked me with a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong with it?" And with that question, he paused.

"There was a reason I transferred out, Lucy." Never the coldness in his eyes actually startled me.

---

Fairy Tail High.

The school only Lucy Heartfilia would die for just to get in.

The day she does, Loke makes her realize the main question that determined the history of the school, it's people, and it's quirks,

How would it be like to participate in a series of games, and what if these games changes Lucy's life forever? And to keep these tag games secretive as possible.

© Wattpad 2014 by Miss. Seragaki

I really got curious about this story when I first saw it. I really liked the story, I never expected it to be really good. It's like a stress reliever for the students at Fairy Tail High and I really got mad when the game ended.

Rate: 10/10 . I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

5. Forced to be with you

Written by: KaraMendez

Lucy Heartfilia, one of the most popular girls in Magnolia High. Also very rich.

Natsu Dragneel, most popular jock in Fairy Tail High. Also very rich.

Perfect couple you say... They would be if they didn't hate eachother. But soon they are forced to be together. Why? Read and find out.

NaLu Fan Fiction

I was totally fangirling when I read this story. I really felt bad for Natsu and Lucy because they were forced in a relationship with the person they hate. Too bad. I never wanted to experience something like that except if the person you are stuck with is a nice guy or even the guy you like. Well, NaLunians out there please read and support this story.