Fangirl Mania

Hiya guys! I am the new fan-girl, Jerinique or Jenny! Just a quck intro because i am new! XD I am 15, i lovee anime and I like tea uwu. Now, on to our lovely topic today!

Gajevy!

Gajevy is a ship with Gajeel Redfox and Levy Mcgarden! They are just so freaking cute! Gajeel and Levy are some of my all-time favorite characters!

I really didn't ship Gajevy after the Gajeel came into the guild, because he hurt Levy and her gang, but over time, they started to get closer as friends!

I felt like the bonded in the S-Class Exams, with them being partners and all! I felt like Gajeel wanted to try to make to Levy about what he did to her and they just started to get feeling for one another.

This was a mild OTP until the newest chapter. LIKE

THEY

FREAKING

KISSED.

and I know what some of you might say. "Levy was just giving him air and stuff." Yes, but she could have easily drew the word air and pushed it into his mouth.

No! Their lips connected. It was a kiss. Nothing else said!

They are are number 3 on my OTP list, after afew other cute ships.

I always thought couples like them were super cute! Like a dude who was all tough and strong, but then a cute, innocent girl enters his life! I just find those ships super cute and I just love them together!

I honestly hoped you enjoyed this month's fangirl mania! Wohh! Have a great month and fan-girl over stuff!