☝Anime/Manga☝

ANIME/MANGA

Minna~ This is WingsOfArt! I'll be covering two chapters that were released this month. I will talk about the main parts, but I'll leave the detail to you!

Let's get started~

So...have you read about Chapter 394 yet? If you have, then that's good! I won't have to worry about telling you that Juvia has defeated the kyuukimon Keith! Haha, victory, eh? Not exactly. At first, the two other kyuukimon are stunned, but they do not admit defeat and do not falter.

Then the kyuukimon decided that they should use their real powers against Natsu and Gajeel, so they use the power of Etherious. Because they were going to use their full power, Natsu and Gajeel weren't going to back down either, so both used their special modes, Natsu's being Lightning Flame Dragon Mode while Gajeel's being Iron Shadow Dragon Mode. Cool, huh?

Being the usual rivals, they challenge each other to see who's power is stronger by seeing who kicks butt first. They're fired up, kick butts and...wait for it...drumroll please!...punch each other. No matter what situation they're in, they'll always be themselves! xD

But all is not that good. In the next chapter, one of the kyuukimon summons the waters called the "Heaven and Earth Darkness." Everyone in that area would be sucked up by the waters and as explained by the kyuukimon, the water is poison and it brings death to those who have swallowed it within 5 minutes! Imagine that!

It just so happens that the kyuukimon moves faster in the water and is able to hit Gajeel more effectively as Natsu, Lucy and Juvia have already swallowed the water.

For the sake of all you readers, I will not spoil who did this. I can only tell that this person GAVE Gajeel air, be it a him or a her. I'm not gonna spoil, so go read the manga!

That's all I'm going to give away for this issue!

See ya!

~WingsOfArt