Chapter two: Strangers

Y/N's POV.

    I woke up with a terrible headache, I looked around confused of what happened. As I take in my surroundings I realize I'm In a hospital room, I look to my side seeing a night stand with some papers on it. I examine Then see that you've been out for a week, I sigh as you set it back down remembering what happened before I passed out.

     The last thing you remember was entering the new exhibit room and passing out. I sit up wincing as I place my hand in my lap, I lift up my wrist checking the damage as I see a golden bracelet wrapped around my wrist tightly. I grasp the bracelet trying to remove it from my wrist, it didn't even budge at my attempts to wrestle it off. I take a deep sigh, setting my wrist back down.

    I hear a knock on the door as a nurse enters carrying a lunch tray, "Hi, how are you today?", She said in an happy tone that was clearly fake. "Fine, I guess.", I say just wanting to go back to sleep, She set the tray roughly on my lap as she walked out not paying any notice to what I said. I look around wondering what to do when I heard static fill my head, I hold my ears in pain as I look up and see a man, no not a man a creature with no face standing at 8-9 feet tall towering above my hospital bed.

    I wince as the static got louder, just as I was abut to faint I blink and the creature was gone. I look around in panic as I wipe tears that had spilled from my eyes, I let out a whimper as the bracelet gets tighter around my wrist bruising the area it was resigning in. I let out a screech as the nurse from earlier storms in with an angry face, "What's with all the noise?", She says in an frustrated but calm voice trying not to draw attention.

     "I-I don't know" you set letting out sobs, You looked her in the eyes and say her expression. She did not believe you, "Well whatever the fuck it was stop making so much noise.", You nod as you lift your legs up to your chest. She throws a clip board at you, "Sigh it so you can get out of here and out of sight!", She said raising her voice.

     You nod quickly grabbing the clipboard signing it quickly, she snatches it out of your hand storming out of your room to get your release papers. You look at you hands twiddling your fingers, as you glanced out your window. The busy traffic and the people walking down the streets, It made you anxious like a part of you wanted to run out onto the road and stop the traffic.

      You breath becomes slowly uneven as your eyes wander trying to find anything to calm you as your eyes land on the tv remote, you grab it switching on the tv. The news showed on screen, "It seems that the museum's new exhibit was stolen yesterday and one of there employees were knocked out", The lady on tv said making sound more interesting than it was, Your expression changes from an peaceful one to an distressed one as you raise your wrist looking at the bracelet comparing it to the one on tv.

         As guessed it was the same bracelet, then thoughts started to swarm your mind, if the cops brought you here they would have noticed the bracelet, so who brought you her. Why wasn't the bracelet coming off, What would you do next and why this breakfast tastes like dog food! You looked up at the door as the nurse walked In throwing clothes at you, and taking the IV and exiting the room without a word.

       You sigh getting dressed and leaving the building, You walk down the streets taking in the cold air. You breath out entering a random café pulling the wallet that resided in your pocket, You go up to the barista and order a coffee with caramel and chocolate. You pay and give them your name.", Nice name.", He says winking at you, You blush as he walks away.

     You scurry to your seat as you daze off, you look up for a brief moment and see two men sitting at a booth staring at you. You look back up and see them drinking there coffee and talking you breath in deep brushing off your paranoia. Your name was called as you get up and grab your coffee, You feel eyes on you as you rush out of the café. You run home doing your best not spill your coffee, You enter your apartment running into your room.

     You change into something a bit more comfortable and hop into you bed, You sip your coffee. You place a blanket, around your shoulders and drift deep into thought.

Hope you enjoyed! :3