Chapter 10: On the road

-Ok so Tim's 5'6... So you as the reader are going to be anywhere below that!-

Y/N's POV

The white masked man, he looks at me and then to my hand where the granola bar was. He walks in and I scoot back into the bed, he walks up to the bed and over to me. I look at the granola bar in my hand as he snatches it away from me, looking at the rapper and seeing how much I ate. "Someone fed my pet without asking me", I hear him say with a dull tone, "Who gave this to you?" He asks me in a Stern tone staring me down. "um... i-... found it..." You say looking down, "So you stole it?" He says getting a bit closer and in your personal space. "I-"
"Cuz y'now the guy who checked in on you, he eats people~" your face pales as he moves the bar around in his fingers. "I doubt he would like to know that you stole from him, maybe that's what'll get the bracelet off." He says throwing the bar into the trash, "Ripping your organs out one by one" he says completely calm. You watch him walk around the room, keeping his eyes one you. "We have somewhere to go, and your the just the key we need" he then takes a key from his pocket and a gun from his waist. "Let's get going pet~", he says yanking the chain around your ankle towards him, you let out a squeak as you are pulled down the bed. He unlocks the chain and grabs you by the wrist pulling you from the bed and to your feet, he then walks up to the door opening it watching you as you hesitantly walk through. He shuts the door behind him with a slam making you jump a bit. "Move", he says as he presses the gun to your lower back , you start to walk down the rotting halls, it smelt like death and feet. You then walk into a bit of a clearing that looked somewhat like a living room, torn up couch and a fireplace. Standing in front of said fireplace was toby his face sliced and his nose looked like it was beaten in, he was talking to a girl with black hair and a white hoodie. As you step forward They both stare at you as you walk by going completely silent, you look down and you keep walking as you get to a door Masky grabs your wrist in a harsh grip making sure you can't run or get away. He opens the door and You exit what looked like a small two story cabin, with a maze of rotting, dank rooms and halls inside. Looking forward you were met with a beat up little car, with tinted windows it looked diseased but you kept quiet. Examining it and taking notes on the license plate, it was black in color and had dents in it along with torn up seats and an awful stench. You curl a bit the cold air nipping at your exposed skin, you hold your arms to your chest as you see the man in front of you take his eyes off you for a second and pull out a cigarette. You watch as he lifts his mask just a bit to place it between his lips, he pulls out a lighter flicking it a few times and lighting his cigarette. "It's rude to stare.", He says in a smug and deadpan tone, you quickly look down and away from him as he takes a few drags. You then hear walking up to you to as you look up your met with the guy hoodie reloading his gun as he walks over, he then meets your eyes and speeds up a bit standing tall next to you and his partner. "Took you long enough", the man infront of you says messing with the half smoked cigarette in his hands. "Oh shut up, I had some things to take care of" he says while placing his arm on your shoulder leaning on you, making your body waver a bit as you gently roll his arm off your shoulder. Masky exhales a puff of smoke while pinching the cherry off the end, he taps his masks and it falls into place as he throws the bud at hoodie. "Rude" hoodie says dramatically, masky rolls his eyes and glares at hoodie. You look between the two of them as they just... stare at each other for a bit. "Anyways, let's get this done with" masky sighs as he gets in the car. You look up at hoodie as he towers over you with his superior height, "Get in the car." He says in a threatening tone, making you snap back to reality and hop into the car. He puts the gun away in his belt. Before climbing in next time you, he looks up at masky before closing the door, you look down at the door seeing how easy it would be to book it right now... 'not yet' you tell yourself as you look back up and see masky starting up the car. The car smelt really bad like there was a dead body in here... what if there is a dead body in here... your face pales a bit as your eyes widen and you stare blankly at the back of the seat in front of you. After driving awhile in complete silence, the grass below the car turned into a dirt road. You look out the window seeing the sun shine on the trees, it looks like its morning.. you look forward to the dash seeing a tiny clock next to the radio. 6:34. It read clarifying your curiosity, you let out a gentle sigh almost immediately catching both of there attentions, you look at both of them as you feel there eyes burn into you making you just wanna... sink into the seat. So you just awkwardly look away feeling a set of eyes move off you as the other stayed fixated on your hair, eventually we came upon a clearing that led to an actual road, you see both men tense up a bit before hesitantly taking off there masks. You look at masky first he had dark brown eyes and... really nice side burns, and the hoodie, oh wow. I thought kidnappers were 'sposed to look ugly.? You took in hoodies features his eyes mustache, hair. Nice hair... you were fixated on them as the car drove onto the road, you were looking at the barn like thingy in the clearing trying to remember the last time you saw a farm animal (unless you live on a farm of course) until something snapped you out of your thoughts. "Why is she even coming with us...?" Hoodie asked as masky, looked up at the rearview mirror and then back at the road "Not much we can do to find out how to get the bracelet off when shes locked in a room chained to a wall." He says dismissively, hoodie crosses his arms and glares at the back of masky's head.

So yeah... yay got it out in less than three months!! Hope you enjoyed i work really hard in these so! Have a great day!