Chapter 16: Sour lips

Y/n's pov.

   Masky just grunts in disappointment at seeing the bag, and just walks over and kicks it out of the way as hoodie walks up to me and grabs my wrist pulling me up, as masky walks over to a counter and picks up a few things, A hunting knife, lighter and a pack of cigarettes. 

       "Let's go and get this over with", masky huffs as he leaves the kitchen hoodie dragging me along, down the somewhat familiar halls of the labyrinth and across the grout covered floors and water damaged carpets. Until we reach the livingroom area once again and I see a few people on the couch as we pass by all people I saw through the weird vision thingy, they all take small glances at me as I'm dragged out of the house.

      We travel through the pleasantly quiet forest, it had been awhile since I had been brought here things were starting to bloom and flowers and birds were everywhere, and the spring breeze blew past us just slightly.

       We had come up to the old beaten car once again, hoodie walks me up to it as we stand there as Masky just goes through his phone doing something unknown to me as I look at the leaves on the trees and they sun that had just began to rise.

       I sniff a little and then reel back a bit and let out a small sneeze, it was quiet and seemed to get the attention of both men as I see masky look up from his phone for a split second and hoodie mumble a small 'cute' making me feel a bit awkward.

       Masky then opens the car door and gets in the driver's seat as hoodie open the backseat door and slightly pushing me in as he climbs in after, hes pretty tall I mean at least compared to me and masky that is.

        The car starts up and masky takes of the mask and tosses it in the shotgun seat as hoodie pulls off his and then were off driving through the forest for a bit until we get onto a broke cobblestone path that leads to a street and then the sun starts to rise even more and I feel a gentle breeze as the crack in the window provides with fresh air.

     I hear hoodie sigh as he leans over the edge and climbs up into the front area "Hey asshole! I'm driving!", masky shouts as hoodie just turns on the radio "Its so awkward in here and your not helping!" Hoodie snaps as he sits back into place.

       He looks to me for a second, I look at him and our eyes meet and we just sit there "I like your hair" he says staring at me intently as I just look forward and then back to him, "thanks..." I mumble, as I wrap my arms around myself and leans against the car door, I look up and my eyes meet masky's through the rearview mirror and I quickly snap my eyes down.

        "What else does the bracelet do?"  Masky inquires as he shifts gears and makes a turn. "Stuff....." I say not knowing if its entirely safe to tell them, we keep driving and driving, I wonder how far from home I am....  i started to look at the signs we were driving by and to my absolute shock, the next route sign that came into view said 'Motherfuckin' Alabama!  How did I get here!?'

     Confusion swarmed my head as we came upon a small area of land and crops, the music and fresh air kept me as calm as it could given the circumstances.

       We drove on for hours on end at one point hoodie just went on his phone and masky was just smoking and searching for a good station, I reach down and itch my stitches a bit in agitation as I just lean my head on my legs and let the feeling of the car help me pass out.

                         •°•°•○°●•°•°•

      I woke up to the sound of a pissed off yelling and tries screeching, I shoot my head up and see masky yelling at a guy out the window, "Cut me of again motherfucker and I'll cut out you spleen!" Masky shouts as he rolls up his window and drives off, I just stare at him and then look to hoodie and see him out like a light and surprisingly after the yelling.

         Masky huffs as he throws his cigarette butt out the window and then looks up into the rearview mirror and our eyes meet once again, "Listien girly I'm not in the mood for your bullshit tell me what else the bracelet does or I'll force it out of you" he growls in a dark tone as his blunt nails dig into the steering wheel, "...I can see things... I can eavesdrop on peoples conversations, I have better memory and I'm more powerful now in strength" I say hesitantly in anxiety of getting hurt again after just getting somewhat healed up.

     Masky stays silent and then takes a deep breath as we reach a gas station and he pulls in, and looks back at me "When I get back I want an explanation on how you know these things got it girly!?" I quickly nod.and he turns to hoodie "Hoodie!" Hoodie opens his eyes and looks straight at masky, "Watch her I'm getting food and gas" he then walks off the the small ghetto 'esk run down liquor store.

       Hoodie just sighs and rubs his eyes before looking at me again, "What's your favorite color?" He asks throwing me for bit of a weird loop, "Um... (F/c)"... i say tensing your shoulders to my chest, I haven't forgotten the conversation they had when I was in the closet or in the car as they were fighting, I was aware that hoodie liked me and masky wasn't completely disgusted by my existence.

     So it made things awkward when they would test things on me to get the bracelet off or when they would be hateful towards me, I just didn't get it.... I  sigh and looked to him, "What's yours?" I ask quietly as he looks at me with a bit of shock, "Orange" he says as he looks me in the eye as a small smile plays onto my lips.

     "Do you hate me?" He asks as I look down with a bit of guilt "No, I am... a bit scared" he nods and moves a bit closer to me where he is now also looking at me, "You have such pretty eyes", I start to kinda blush now, that's like the third compliment from him today and he sounds like a dork.

      "When we find the book and get the bracelet off you... Please don't hold this shit against us" I look at him confused, "Our master tells us what to do and we have to do it, it was never our intention to down right torture you", I look at him with wide eyes and then look back down.

        "Your not gonna let me go home huh...?" I ask slowly turning towards him, "That would be dangerous for you and for us, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time" I sigh and then nod, "As long as you dont hurt me anymore, now that we know how to get it off-" "Theres no need" He cuts in, I then softly nod i cant believe I am agreeing with this I should hate then and resent there very existence but I don't somehow....

        He seemed to get even closer to me as I back up a bit but not enough to make it too noticeable. He reaches up and places his hand on my chin and leans towards my face, I think about this for a second and contemplate, should I do this.... to get this bracelet off I have to sin and hurt people, I have been tortured and beaten tried to commit suicide and almost raped... I've been through a living nightmare.............

    Fuck it.  I close the gap and connect out lips feeling him push against me pinning me to the door, our kiss starts to getting heated and our tongue start to lap over each others and his arms pull me closer to him I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck and he bites at my bottom lip and pulls at it making me sigh we reconnect and move our lips together.

      We freeze for a sec as we hear a noise from the side of the car and see masky putting the gas pump into the car, hoodie quickly turns back to me and connects our lips for one last passionate kiss before quickly sliding back into his seat I pull up my knees and hide my face as the door opens and masky throws a couple bags onto the passenger seat and looks at the two of us, hoodie looks up from his phone and masky looks at me.

       "Did she try anything?" He asks as he starts writing stuff down in a small book, "nah shes still being quiet" masky just sighs incontently and walks up to the gas pump and pulls it put and back into the holder, he then sits back into the car, he looks back at me and sets a bag down and they both look at me i.jsut pout and curl up more "Eat now, or I'll force feed it to you" he growls again as I just glare at him and slowly grab some food the two of them then begin to start to eat.