Chapter 4: Camera

Y/N's POV.

    You sit on your bed, dazes in and out of reality when you hear a crash in your living area. You stand up cautiously, as you creep into the living room scanning the perimeter. You no sign of anyone, you look at your window seeing it had been smashed you race over to it checking the area. You see a price of paper folded neatly,   and tied to a sturdy brick. You kneel down placing your hand on the brick, you lifted untying the paper from The brick. You unfold the paper, you look at the words on the paper. Always watching no eyes.

    your stomach churns as you read read the note over and over and over again, the line now stuck in your head as if it was burned into your memory. Suddenly you feel a knot in your throat as you race to your bathroom, you lean over your sink puking out what little substance you had inside your stomach. you open your eyes and see that the sink was filled with blood, you gasp as you leave the bathroom going to get another drink of water. just as you enter your small kitchen you see how little object on top of your fridge that wasn't there before, you reach for it grasping it between your fingers. You pull it closer to you realizing, that this object was a camera. the color trains from your face imagining who or what could be watching you and how long have they been watching you, you swallow the lump in your throat as you quickly throw the camera in your trash.

     You slip on some shoes and leave your apartment you didn't care where you were going you just didn't want to be inside that solitude anymore. as you are walking down the street in the darkness of the night you feel eyes burning into your back, you look around to be met with nothing you turn every corner you looking every angle but there's nothing just you in the darkness. You scrunch your nose as you smell something foul coming from an alleyway, your curiosity getting the better of you as you quietly make your way to the alleyway step after step your heart beating faster and faster as you made your way to the little area, you turn the corner looking down the other way to see two figures hunched over a body. Your heart drops as you see blood running down the body's arms, you gasp alerting the two strangers.

    They rise to their feet quietly looking at you you are frozen in fear, they started to walk towards you your adrenaline started pumping you booked it in the other direction. You hear their feet hit the concrete as they chase after you, you scored yourself knowing that this curiosity of yours is going to get you killed. You raced down the block your lungs yurning for oxygen as you run more than you should, you start to slow down your vision slowly fading from lack of oxygen.

   You do your best to breathe and run at the same time breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth focusing on the main objective trying to forget that they're behind, you turn the corner now entering the parking lot of your resident. You quickly enter the apartment duplex and race up the stairs occasionally bumping into the casual person here and there you whisper quiet series as you make it to your room. You slammed the door shut behind you locking it and securing it, you gasp for breath as you lean onto the floor.

      You quickly lock all your windows and make sure the doors safely secure, your eyes filled with tears as you regret your past decisions. You run into your room, you lock your door placing a chair in front of it running to your closet and locking yourself inside of it. As you sat there in complete silence you began to hear talking coming from your living room, You held still your heart quickening its pace as you her them almost break the door off the hinges as they force it open. You silently cried as you heard them shuffle around your room, as you began to feel dizzy you heard a passing conversation.

     "Where the hell is she!", you heard one growl as you hear your bed move, "How am I supposed to know", Another said as they went began to throw your stuff on the floor "Well, it was your fault slender found out about her.", one said "Shut up..", The other mumbled as they both went silent. You could feel there gaze through the door. You heard faint foot steps get closer to the door, You heart began to thump definitely giving you away, You heard a deep chuckle as one of them cocked there gun and shot the lock of the door. You silently look up at the as they open the closet, One with a yellow jacket and a feminine mask takes a step closer as you flinch.

     You could feel there eyes burn into you as the other with  ski mask and... A camera the camera on the fridge to be exact, Walked up to you and placed a rag up to your face. You would have moved struggled or even screamed if you weren't terrified, Your vision began to blur.  You saw one wave you to sleep, as you blacked out.

??? POV.

  We were requested to bring the girl to slender, I was pissed that hoodie let the secret slip. The slender of coarse can read minds as if was to make it extra difficult, I was carrying the girl with H/C and Smooth S/C skin. She was beautiful, our plan was to get the bracelet and keep the girl to ourselves. But at this point slender is probably going to gain her trust, get the bracelet and kill her... What a waste, well lets just hope plan B works any better.

Yay, I finally got a chapter out!