Chapter 17: Singed lips

Y/n's Pov.

     Tree's and endless roads passed by as we drove on down the dark road, Hoodie seemed tired and I think a heard masky yawn a bit ago. They both seemed exhausted but at the same time they were both still very alert and masky seemed to be checking the mirrors more often.

     It was concerning but what could I do about it but sit here and just sleep and sit, maybe I look down at the bracelet and touch it with one hand, I really wanna stretch my legs and get out of this car. I grip the bracelet, I wonder if I can use it to help me somehow, get out of this or perhaps, I look forward towards masky.

    We make eye contact as I feel the bracelet burn and twist onto my wrist, just as masky raises an eyebrow a motel comes into view ahead of us. I hear hoodie let out a co tent sigh and masky's eyes snap back onto the road and immediately pulled into the parking lot.

       Both pull put there wallets and check the money the have counting up all they have, then after getting enough masky starts putting some back and hands the rest to hoodie they both slide on their masks as he gets out leaving me and masky in the car. He looks to me and sits back into the seat.

    "What did you two do" he says harshly, as you feel your blood run cold and the color drain from your face, "Nothing" you quietly reply looking away, "Bullshit, he's to smart for that and your to bad at hiding it. Now tell me", he snaps and I look away just wanting to sink into the seat. "I said nothing", I stick to what I said, i don't trust him at all.

      He then growls under his breath and quickly snaps his arm forward grabbing my hair pulling me closer to him, "Your bottom lip is swollen", he says lowly, "And I would chalk it off as you nervously biting it but it wasn't like that until after I was back", I struggle out of his grip and he takes his hand back and raises the other in a motion to hit me, "We kissed ok!", I snap st him making him freeze.

       "Pathetic" he quips as he sits right in his seat and looks ahead at the road, "His self control is distgusting and non existent", I swallow and look out the window to my side, I dont think he knows that I know that he wants me to... i feel his eyes on me through that pale plastic mask.

    I flinch as the door next to me opens and hoodie climbs in, "Let's go we have until 12 tomorrow", masky turns and looks at him silently for a split second and them gets up without saying a word, "Shit...", hoodie mumbles as he reaches forward and graps my arm pulling me out and onto the cobblestone path.

    "How'd he find out?" He asks quietly as we walk up to the building, "He forced it out of me", I reply as he just sighs and opens the door, we walk in and I feel nauseous, I look behind me to see hoodie putting up the closed sign and closing the binders. Masky comes to us carrying the desk guys body, it looked like his head had been bashed into one of the counters.

      "Why'd you kill him?" Masky quips as hoodie turns and looks at him, "He recognized y/n on the cameras, he threatened to call the police" my eyes widen as I look back and forth between the two, "So its known that she's missing all the way out state now, she's to noticeable", masky looks down at me and takes a once over as he looks me up and down.

        "We cut her hair and put a mask and sunglasses on her, we should be doing that anyway if were taking her into public by areas", masky states as he grabs my wrist tightly with his black leather gloved hands. "But I like her hair, its soft and I like it long", hoodie says as masky just looks at him, "It'll grow back, stop complaining".

Masky says in a more non aggressive way, as he drags me up stairs and shoves me into an open bedroom as they both walk in and hoodie locks the door.

     "The other employee comes in for there shift at 1 tomorrow so we should leave by 12", hoodie says slipping off his jacket and rolling his shoulders back, "You already said that", masky says in annoyance, "Yeah but I didn't tell you why were we're leaving at twelve" masky just rolls his eyes, and starts to strip one of two beds, I purse my lips and look down as he just throws the pillows to the floor and hoodie does the same to the other bed.

   "Oh, found a heroin syringe", hoodie exclaims as he tosses it to the trash, "But besides that.... this one seems safe", he says kicking the bedding against the far wall away from us, "Nothing in this one", masky says as they push them together and he moves the other bedding against the same wall.

     "You in the middle, we're not giving you another chance to run while we're out", masky states as he walks over and checks the bathroom, he then turns off the light and shuts the door, looking to hoodie nodding. Hoodie then pushes me a bit making me sit onto the bed as they both just walk around a bit hoodie grabs his backback and goes into the bathroom.

      He shutting the door as masky just pulls put some paper and starts crossing stuff off, "Take off your shoes", he says without looking up from his papers, I sigh and pull off my shoes that had zip ties instead of actually laces and then my short booty socks.

        I then slip off my jacket and ste it in my lap, kinda hated this shirt, I don't know why but it was small not too small but small enough to show off my stuff and that wasn't ideal especially when you can tell theres a man taking glances at them. "Why are you so angry?", I ask with a sudden rush of confidence that left just as quickly as it came to me, he looks at me, "excuse you?", he stays still and 'tall' as he just stops writing stuff down. "Why are you so mad and aggressive.... All we did was kiss", he let's out a soft laugh as I feel myself shrink in embarrassment and wishing I hadn't asked, he starts to walk up to me as I slide back more onto the bed.

    "Because girly, we are not allowed to mess around with you", I look at him in confusion, "Our main goal was to just kidnap you and keep you for ourselves", he says in a deep and husky tone, "But then you acquired the bracelet and then our master got sight of you, meaning we as in me and that prick couldn't have you anymore", "Him breaking rules is gonna get us in trouble and is making me start to lose contro-", he cuts himself off we just sit there in silence.

    I realize there is literally half an inch separating us he reaches up with his gloved hand and grips my chin, I blush a bit as he just let's out a defeated sigh "Damnit", he then rips off his mask as he slams our lips together. My eyes widen as I'm pushed back onto the bed as I subconsciously kiss back, feeling him prod my lips apart with his tongue fully dominating me as he grips my wrists his knees digging into the bed bensides me as my legs are snatched at his side, the makeout was aggressive and rough.

       He sucked on my tongue as I let put a small mewl at he actions. He pulls away and looks down at me, I just lick my lips and taste Tobacco and liquor. We hear someone clearing there throat as we both snap our heads to the bathroom entrance, "As to not be out done by me, huh tim?", he says with a sly smile as masky just rolls his eyes and gets off me grabbing his stuff and pushing past hoodie slamming the door behind him.