Chapter 9: Trapped

Y/N's POV.

You groan as you, as you breath deeply. You open your eyes, looking around with blurry vision. You blink a few times watching the room come into view along with searing pain as you let out a choked scream. You look down at your arms, stitches lining up them where you cut and sliced your arm open. Dried blood covered your stitched arms as it stung and burned as you moved them. You take a deep breath as you look around the, dark room seeing bloody tools and the dirty walls around you. The room smelt rancid and made you physically gag, you look down at your for-arms seeing stitches up your the sides and across your hands making it hard to close and open them. And... The bracelet... still around your wrist... Still in this place... You sigh in defeat as the door opens to reveal a man in a blue mask, black tear like line rolling down in as he walks into the room. "Good, your awake.", He takes a look at them nodding to himself, "You really pissed them off you know", you look down giving a silent nod curling your legs into your chest. "Just be careful not to pop any stitches or hurt yourself", he mumbles the last part walking out. That was weird... You think as you hear heavy boots walking down the hall, your face sours as you see the door be yanked open to reveal the white masked man. "Look who's awake, hello sunshine did you have fun, did you get everything out of your system" he says in a sweet and sarcastic tone of voice looking you up and down letting out a deep chuckle. "I- Good", he interrupts you turning right back around walking right back out the door pausing for just a second. "Oh, and did you think it'd be that easy?~" he asks again leaving. Asshole... You hum, looking around hearing talking outside the door as people passed by everyone and then. The sounds leaving you ansty and paranoid Until once Again that door is opened by... A man with a cut smile and really long black hair... His eyes looked burnt and his skin looked like leather as he just walks in making eye contact with you as he smile widens. "Look what we have here~" he says walking close to you, to close to you, "You look like a doll" he looks down at your body and arms seeing them stitched up and then to the bracelet. "A very special doll" he comments again getting closer, you shuffle away from him not even making a sound. "Aw, are you scared did they fuck with you that much or am I that beautiful?~" he lets out a laugh as that fucking door opens again, hoodie standing there walking in immediately seeing Jeff all up in your bubble. "What are you doing here?" He says in a Stern and monotone voice, "Mr. Buzzkill is here, sorry doll maybe another time~" he leaves quickly before hoodie can even get close to him, as the door shuts hoodie looks back at it for a sec and then at you with his emotionless mask. "Well, I guess we can chalk suicide of the list...", He mumbles just loud enough for you to hear making you feel sick as he walks up to you now looking down. "I wonder what other things might get it off" he walks around the bed you sat in. "you know you made Masky really pissed", he lets out a very light laugh, a laugh that was empty and dead inside. Much like him. "We still have to find ways to get it off, why don't we try some stuff now" he looks down at you then to all the stuff in the room making you pale and look down in defeat, "I'm joking" he says in a not so joking tone, you take a deep breath as you feel as he runs his fingers down your stitches making you flinch. And move your arm away making him get closer, grabbing the arm with the bracelet and holding your wrist tightly. You hold still as he messed with the bracelet and your arm, the bracelet glowing and shifting away from his gloves hands. "Boss wants us to take you to look for something today, he doesn't know about you trying to kill yourself. Masky might tell him, what you did was a big fuck up." You look to the side wanting to cry, but not in front of him. You worried for your family and for yourself, he looked at you like you were something so fascinating. "Why do you think the bracelet likes you?
It protects you and won't leave your wrist", you look at him, his voice is so empty. "I don't know, maybe it likes being worn", you say just above a mumble. "Maybe...", He says, you feel his eyes burning into your chest making you feel uncomfortable. As he fumbles with the bracelet.

~Timeskip~
Y/n's Pov.
He had made no progress, at this point he was probably taking notes on what it looked like, every now and then he'd run hand over your side making you scoot away from his hand. He was sitting on the bed in front of you as you leaned against the pillow, he just stopped after awhile and just stared at you. "I'll be back, jack we'll be here in a bit to check on your stitches before we leave. Stay here, don't do anything you'll regret." He turns and closes the door behind him, leaving you alone again in here to question exactly what's happening and where your going. Normally they both are in here at the same time but this time it was just him... That was strange but much better than Masky being in here to... Hoodies calm and really quiet but not in the shy way, more in the deadly quiet way like in a horror movie. So as you say there for what felt like another eternity, that guy in the blue mask came back looking around and then at you walking up to you and then opening an aid kit. "Ok, when your out be careful, don't move to much and don't pick at them" he says and taps your hand away from them. "I'll clean them for you when your here, but when your not they are and they're... Less than pleasant when it comes down to it", you hum in agreement knowing from your time in what seemed like the basement that they were actually jerks and just didn't care. Jack cleans your arms disinfecting them, it stinging once in awhile. "There. also, here don't know when there going to feed you and I don't need it" he handed you a granola bar and turning on his heal putting everything up in record time, giving you one last glance before leaving. You quickly eat the bar as if your life depended on it, your stomach feeling like it was turning inside out. As you were about to finish it the door opened again. And your face once again went shocked and you paled. Looking up to see...

Okie there you go my peeps! I know it's slow paist and the other was a bit morbid but! I hope you enjoyed and I will update again soon!!