Why I Started Watching MST3K

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised that I never ran into this show until just recently. I found out about MST3K maybe a month ago, possibly a wee bit longer.

   Well, around the beginning of the school year, Caleb and his friend Ethan, were singing a song. Wait, I better explain how we know each other. We go to the same school, I joined halfway through the school year last year. I was accepted into the group of Caleb, Weaselly (Caleb's friend who just kinda ditched us at the end of the year), and Claire (Claire's a girl, the other two are boys). Sense Weaselly ditched his best friend Caleb and then went to a different school this year, Caleb and Ethan became best friend. Claire is leaving our group but we're all still friends. But you probably don't wanna hear all that.

As I was saying, Ethan and Caleb were singing the chorus of a song, so I learned the chorus with them. After about a week of singing "Every country has a monster they're afraid of in their nation. Every monster has a country, yeah a station they call their home!" waaay out of beat, my friends were like 'you need to watch this show call Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Netflix, but watch the newest season.' So I went home and watched. I had no idea what I had gotten into, but whatever it was, it turned pretty great.

My entire family sighs whenever I sing the song from the episode "Reptilicus." My family is just now starting to accept that I'm gonna be watching MST3K a lot and constantly singing songs from it or quoting it.

I haven't had a whole lot of time until just this week, so I've only seen the first half of the new season. I have a ton of free time tomorrow, so I'll see how many episodes I can watch without losing my sanity, or turn into an 8 year old, because according to Kinga, there's no difference.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!