Robot

About a week ago, my sister and I were at Taco Bell. I was wearing my MST3K shirt that has Crow and Tom on it. I just took a bite of my heavenly food, and my sister is like, "What's the robot's name. I forgot." 

I just look at her and blink twice because that's what I always do if someone says something that is weird or I don't understand. Like I mentioned before, my shirt had both robots on it. I look down at my shirt, point to Crow and then say, "This one?" She nods her head  'yes.' I then proceed to tell her the truth: "His name is Crow. Crow T. Robot, the "T" stands for "The," so his middle name is literally The... You do realize that both of them are robots, right? " I had explained this to her only like 3000 times within the last ten months.

My sister got a wee bit salty and was like, "You know what I mean! He looks like a robot while the other one is a gumball machine."    "That one is Tom Servo." I then explained to her that Tom isn't just a gumball machine, which led me to explaining what Crow is made of as well.

*Later in the conversation* "Wait, how are they alive?"     "Wellll, I would sing the entire theme song, but I know you don't like it when I do. Basically, the first host/test subject, Joel, was super lonely, so he built the bots out of the parts that start and stop the movies. Because of that, the movies will start whenever and there is this thing that warns them to get in the theater before they are (physically) tortured, which is called 'Movie Sign.' ..."

At the end of the conversation, I told her that one day I would make her watch an episode with me.

To be honest, a decent amount of the time I spend with my family is explaining the characters and story lines of the fandoms that I'm in to. Other than MST3K, I'm in to--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!