End Scene

I can't even right now. I just can't stop thinking about it. I have almost laughed out loud several times while just sitting in a silent room when I think about it. It's too funny.

So, I haven't updated in a while sense I have hardly had time to watch any episodes of MST3K. But I fInAlLy had time to watch one episode. 'Twas "Lords of the Deep."

That movie was sooo boring to me, ooooof. I literally almost fell asleep. But that's not why I'm writing this chapter. 
I'm here to address the very end.

It was either "The Today Show" or "The Morning Show" with Kinga and Max. Imma just say real quick, when I saw the trailer for the season, I was wondering who the person with curly hair was. So we finally found out in this episode. Anywho, I'm just assuming that everyone reading this has already seen the episode.

The thing that I keep almost literally laughing out loud about is when they take off the protection hood of the creature, and then it starts screeching,,,, and then they all start screaming and panicking,,,,,, and then their faces, on my gosh I can't get over their faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHÀAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaahhhahhhhhh we've got movie sign!!!!!!!!