Happy Turkey Day

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

I thought about putting the turkey day marathon on the tv because there wasn't a Thanksgiving parade, but I figured my mom wouldn't be happy with that and my only family member -my dad- who somewhat likes MST3K had to work. I am also wearing my Tshirt with Tom Servo and Crow on it. This year I managed to keep the turkey day song in my head, I think I only sang the whole thing maybe twice today. My poor sister back in 2018, I sang the song the entire day and I couldn't seem to stop. 

Okay MSTies!

WE GATHER TOGETHER TO WATCH CHEESY MOVIES ON COMMEDY CENTRAL THIS THANKSGIVING DAYYYY. FOR MYSTERY SCIENCCCCE THEATER 3000, IT'S THIRTY STRAIGHT HOURS AND IT'S CALLED TURKEY DAAAAAAAAAYYYY! 

I just did that whole thing from memory oop

Anywho, I've been watching the marathon off and on today, but I think imma go actually sit down and watch it. Either that or play Animal Crossing. What do you guys---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'VE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *turkey catches on fire. *pumpkin pie explodes. 

EDIT: Apparently they still had the parade????? I thought I read something that said it wasn't gonna happen, so no one bothered to turn the tv on at my house. oop, oh well.