ch. 9 - my day

"finally! lets get lunch!" felix announced, throwing his hands in the air. him, y/n, hyunjin, lily, and moonbin were walking out of their dance class for the day and they were all starving.

"oh i wish i could but i already have plans," lily said, disappointed she had to follow through on a dumb plan instead of eating lunch in peace. "see you guys!" the group watched her jog away from them and to someone who was waiting for her. he was dressed in all black and looked like he just woke up.

"isn't that..chan hyung?" felix wondered aloud.

"i didn't know those two were close." hyunjin said, intrigued.

"me neither." y/n commented. she paused for a second before grabbing moonbin's arm and started walking away. "so what are we eating?"

moonbin looked at the other two boys in surprise an confusion. they stared back with the same expressions.

days later

—days later

TRASHBIN
hey whats wrong

YOU
wdym

TRASHBIN
"you are my day"
seriously man no one is okay if they're tweeting day6 lyrics

YOU
-_-
leave me alone
go bug someone else

TRASHBIN
believe it or not,,,
i dont HAVE other friends

YOU

TRASHBIND:but seriously whats wrong you were all clingy and,,, gross today

TRASHBIN
D:
but seriously whats wrong
you were all clingy and,,, gross today

YOU
why am i always being bullied

TRASHBIN
because you deserve it
sToP cHaNgiNg tHe suBJecT yOu fRiCK

YOU
oh my housemates are calling bye

TRASHBIN
:(

YOU
suddenly im back
lets go on a date

TRASHBIN
did i read that right i don't have my glasses on

YOU
you don't have glasses dipshit
pick me up at 7 gtg shower

TRASHBIN
i
ok

jisung was having a great day. his plan seemed to be working from the emo tweets and confused reactions of his friends. he thought he might even get the house to himself, more or less, since chan was easily distracted by lily coming up with some excuse about homework or boy problems, changbin was in the studio by himself, and y/n hadn't come out of her room since she got home from lunch. his peace was broken, however, when y/n strolled out of her room, in nice clothes.

"oh hey you're wearing something that isn't the darkest shade of any color!" he commented.

"yeah i'm going on a date. can't scare off all the boys." she responded, slipping on a pair of shoes.

"i'm sorry a wHAT" jisung asked, trying to hide his surprise, but being exposed by a voice crack.

"a date." y/n repeated, opening the door to come face to face with moonbin. the tall boy waved at jisung, before leaving with his housemate. once the door behind them closed, he stared at where the pair was.

"FU-"

"y/n has more bde than chan"

HANADUL
whO THE FUCK IS THE TALL NOODLE LOOKIN ASS KID Y/N HANGS OUT WITH AND WHY ARE THEY GOING ON A DATE

KANGHEYRIN
idk if i should be disappointed that y/n dropped chan so fast or happy that she finally freakin moved on

SINGSANGSEUNG
hi to clarify
diD YOU JUST SAY DATE

moonbin aint my bias but hes friends with two of my biases (sinb and seungkwan) i love a cute boi