ch. 18 - surprise !

"we should just tell them at this point shouldn't we?"

"yeah, but first we beat the shit out of them."

"deal."

chan grabbed the door the second it clicked to unlock. he whipped it open and strolled out casually, y/n following. they stood side by side facing their friends, who looked both expectant and terrified. the room's tension thickened at the silence. y/n patted chan on the shoulder, making him turn. they looked at each other and nodded before both grabbing one of their friends. chan immediately pulled jeongin into a headlock as y/n went for jisung. everyone in the room ran away, abandoning the two.

"who taught you this!?" chan aggressively ruffled jeongin's hair before trying to also grab hyunjin who was beelining away.

"holy shit she's crazy!" minho shrieked, booking it across the couch as y/n caught his leg. after not even ten minutes, almost everyone was sprawled on the floor panting from the fighting. moonbin quietly ate a strawberry while leaning against the wall, not affected by the chaos at all.

"this ya girl?" felix asked him from the hardwood floor. y/n nudged him in the stomach with her foot.

"nope."

"yeah, that one's mine," chan said between breathes.

"wow love you too babe." y/n held up a thumbs up, still lying on the floor. the door swung open as hyerin and lily stepped in.

"we're here- oh what the fuck happened here?"

ahahahaha what the fork am i writing
only two chapters left folks
please support my other books and let me know if i should do more like this