ch. 17 - party people

"hello mtv welcome to my-"

chan cut minho off by pushing his friend away from the door by the face. y/n laughed and the two walked into minho's living room, followed by jisung and changbin. they'd decided to throw a surprise party for hyunjin's birthday and disguised it as a normal hang out. when they arrived, hyerin was blowing up balloons with moonbin's help, minho was unloading the food and drinks, and lily was putting up streamers. moonbin saw the newcomers and got up to give y/n a kiss on the cheek and say hi to the rest. chan visibly twitched. the rest of the group quietly held their breath as they frantically looked at each other. would getting y/n and chan together really outweigh breaking up y/n and moonbin? after the room eased a little, everyone started doing what they could to set up and clean. finally, the time for the group's plan had finally come.

"seungmin just texted me they're only a block away!" felix announced. "everyone go hide!"

the room went into a frenzy. y/n felt herself being pulled away from moonbin's side as felix grabbed her boyfriend and dragged him into a corner of the kitchen. suddenly, y/n was pushed into the direction of a closet which she decided she might as well hide in. closing the door behind her, suddenly she heard the door lock. confused, she tried at the door knob. it went nowhere. she let out a frustrated sigh. how the hell did she lock herself in a closet?

"how the fuck did you get in here?"

"oh! what th-!" y/n jumped at the voice but turned to see chan standing behind her. after a second, it hit them.

"oh you have got to be kidding me." they said in unison.

PRINCEJIN
you guys can come out after you talk about your feelings

BANGCHAN
and who said you needed to worry about our feelings

PRINCEJIN
i'm just the messenger don't hurt me please

BANGCHAN
you're so lucky i'd never hurt that perfect face of yours

PRINCEJIN
💕💕 ily

BANGCHAN
so i'm going to break your long stick limbs instead you bitch let us out