15.

Harry Holland was never a lucky boy, always somehow finding himself in his older brothers shadow.

He found himself always competing with the brother that was going to take the crown no matter how hard he tried, fighting for something he was never going to get and it frustrated him to no end, ultimately drawing a wedge between the brothers that should have been standing side by side at a young age.

He would watch from a distance as Tom got invited to events and into meetings and on heists while he had to go to bed early for school, or stay and look after Paddy when Tom couldn't. Harry would find that he got the boring jobs, used as only a side piece in Doms game. He'd later find himself searching his father's drawers and reading whatever files he could get his hands on at only fifteen and that was how Harry Holland learnt about Tom and Y/Ns deal for the first time and that was where his dislike for the girl began.

Harry always felt he'd be a better leader then Tom. He was more intense, carrying fewer feelings and opinions about the world while Tom preferred to be gentle, at least as a young boy that was. He showed his weak side all too often in his younger brothers eyes and it caused hatred to flow through the younger Hollands veins, rage and jealousy all in one. Harry tried to tell his father, but that ended up in him being sent to his room after being scolded for disrespecting his brother. It was a relationship that was all too toxic and Sam went through something similar, but not quite as bad.

Harry fought for redemption through the years, proving that he was the better choice and that it was him that wanted the title of the leader. But he failed time and time again, finding himself flat on the living room floor with his head in his chest and often fists through the plaster.

But that night at the house where an unseen amount of guns had been shot, blood stained the once clean floors and there were enough deaths that he could count them with one hand, the jealousy and rage had been replaced by fear. Fear for his older brother that was of course, breaking at the seams and fear for the mob that was collapsing and losing its' names with every minute that passed.

Over the course of a year Harry Holland had waited as Tom fell apart and pulled himself back together every single day, starting the moment he tugged himself out of his lonely bed to the time he went to bed at night- that was if he slept, burying himself under a mass of sheets and blankets that Harry had to remind the cleaners to wash. The mobster became nothing but ruins and Harry kept things afloat- he still did to this day, he believed. Harry had formed a bond with his brother that he'd only ever experienced with Sam, brotherly trust forming as well as a fair amount of desire for the job.

When she returned he felt his hope deflate and any sense of closure he'd been hoping for slowly diminish along. There was anger kempt up in his chest, threatening to spill and he even refused to meet you and the child that was kept from his brother for a long five years, around one thousand, eight hundred and twenty five days.

He held grudges, forgiveness wasn't an option. Still, Harry often said that family came first and he'd follow that line until the very end so that's what he continued to do.

Now, Harry sat at the bar in a booth that was all too familiar to him and his brothers and sometimes, other members of the mob. It was tucked away in the very back, secluded from the rest of the men and women enjoying a Friday night drink. He stared into his glass of beer, still only taking smaller then small sips as he tried to keep a clear head. But it was hard with the level of stress he was experiencing.

"It's been a long time since I've seen any of you, I missed you 'ya know?"

Dominic makes the first move, speaking up as his son remains quiet and Harry wanted to roll his eyes at the older man's words but could only nod, hand tightening around the glass until his fist threatened to turn white.