16.

A/N: We got some fluff and some angst in this one.. lez gooo!!

Plump, swollen lips and hooded eyes stare at you from the other side of the mirror before heading back to your neck that was already scattered in shades of blue and purple. They ran from the area just beneath your ear to your collarbones but it wasn't that that you had been focused on, but instead the arms wrapped around your waist pulling you into his chest.

Tom held you loosely, fingers plush against his cotton shirt and he swore he'd never seen a sight so spectacular. You stood there looking fucking ravishing, despite your hair a scattered mess and smelling utterly of sex. But he couldn't keep his hands off of you.

"You," He begins, smoothing out the shirt. "Are a fucking queen."

You laugh, teeth showing in the full body bedroom mirror. "Does that make you a king?"

"I guess it does." Toms' lips come to your cheek, slight stubble rubbing against your face and you screw your nose up at the feeling. His curls tickled your cheeks, toffee brown hanging over his face when he leaned down.

You felt nauseous all of a sudden, swallowing harshly and push the thoughts away as one hand ran up your waist, resting beneath your breast. You'd already hauled yourself up at five fifty-six am without Toms knowledge and weren't planning to sprint back to the downstairs bathroom. It takes sighing deeply for his arms to loosen, a look of desire going to one of concern. It was a rare day, Tom had the morning off.

"I'm not well." You sigh, craning your neck.

Tom presses a hand to your cheek, brows furrowing at just how fast you'd gone from being perfectly fine to unwell once more and feels worry in the pit of his stomach, hands coming down to your waist once more. Your cheeks were a different shade of normal, lips pouted out and

"You're hot again, should I get the chef to bring your breakfast up?"

You nod your head, leaning against his shoulder. He was warm and ever so comforting. Truthfully
You never wanted to leave. "Breakfast in bed sounds perfect."

It was the morning of the gala and his suit was hung up on the wall behind him tucked safely inside of its home. There was a dress tucked away somewhere, one that you were meant to wear later that night but last minute– only moments before he was due to ask you to accompany him he'd changed his mind. It was midnight blue, a diamond necklace had been set to match. Now it would remain collecting dust for a little longer but Tom didn't mind as long as you were safe.

Thinking back on it now, maybe he should have taken you with him- Harrison too.

Tom presses one more kiss to your cheek, not wanting to let you go just yet despite knowing he'd get to spend the morning with you in bed right after talking to the chef. He heads towards the door, brown curls bouncing as he pops downstairs.

The second he leaves you turn to the side, one hand smoothing out your shirt and you quirk a brow, looking down at your stomach that was the same size as it was last time you checked. Your cheeks were visibly glowing and you would easily deny that you had a hunch... but still only shrugged, padding back to the bed on your bare feet.

-

The kitchen of the Holland mansion was filled with the smell of freshly cooked goods, as well as the baked desserts that cooled on a tray on top of the stove. There were pasta dishes, potatoes, meats and bowls of roasted vegetables to go with the bread in fancy dishes, as well as a tray of cookies that Rosie had begged for dessert and a selection of cutlery lying around the already made table for five. It all smelled quite literally, divine.