Chapter 4 : Total Change

Taehyung POV
She took a step back with a terrified expression. I coughed. "Sorry... That must've scared you. Well my rules..." I said. I walked towards my brown desk and took out a piece of paper.

"This is a rule for all secretaries." I told her as I showed her the paper. "But." I added as I put it on the paper. I grabbed my pen from my drawer. I took out the cap. I examined the paper.

I wrote another rule just for her. I smirked as I finished writing it. I looked up at her confused face. "Here you go." I told her and gave it to her. She hesitated and looked at me again. "I added a new rule for you." I told her. She took it from my hand slowly. She took a look at the paper.

Irene POV
"Rule 1 : Come early and don't come late to the meetings
Rule 2 : Don't skip the daily reports
Rule 3 : Listen to your boss
Rule 4 : Do anything he asked you to do
Rule 5 : No disturbing other employees when working
Rule 6 : No dating"

I looked at the bottom part which he just wrote.

"Rule 7 : Accept when your boss gives you something.
Rule 8 : Do not fall in love with your boss

IF YOU BREAK ONE OF THE RULES, YOU'RE FIRED! "

I raised my eyebrows and turned to him. "You think I would fall for you?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. "Of course. I will make your life harder." He said. I chuckled. "How would you even do that? More like you will fall for me." I teased and gave him a smirk.

"Fall for you? What a joke. Why would I fall for an ugly-" I ran towards him and pushed him playfully. "Yah!" I said. He was laughing at me. I was about to hit him again when I slipped on a paper that was on the floor.

I closed my eyes tightly but... I didn't get hurt at all. I felt someone's hands holding my waist. I opened my eyes. Shit! He caught me... Hid hands touching my waist... His gaze when we locked eyes...

We heard the door opened.

We looked at the person whom opened the door. It was Park Jimin. "Um..." I said and quickly stood up. "Sorry." I said and bowed. I grabbed the paper that I stepped and put it on his desk. I grabbed the paper he gave me.

I bowed down and looked at them. "Sorry. I will go back to work now." I told them and left the office room. I went back to my seat. "It's almost 1 pm!" I said out loud. I quickly continued typing. "Ughhh I'm gonna die...." I mumbled.

Taehyung POV
She left the room. Jimin slowly closed the door. He walked towards me with a smirk. "Never seen you this happy." He said. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

He raised his eyebrows. "What if the chairman knows that... His son... Is in love and isn't doing his work well?" He said. I widen my eyes. I gave him a dead glare.

"I'm not in love. It's normal to laugh once in a while." I said coldly. "Just you see... I will be next chairman." He said. "Keep dreaming..." I said as I rolled my eyes. I stood up from my seat and walked passed him. I went out of my office room. I walked towards Irene's workplace.

"How are you doing?" I asked. "Well... I'm not done typing the second file..." She seemed so guilty. I sighed. "It's fine. We'll just discuss about the first file today. The second file must be finished tomorrow morning at 10.30 am." I told her.

She nodded. "Well the meeting will be starting soon. Get ready and good luck" I said and left. Before leaving, I saw her smiling to herself. I chuckled. I entered the lift.

Irene POV
Why do I suddenly feel so nervous around him? Ughh I hate the feeling when your heart is racing that you can't even control it. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. I grabbed my phone and find the restroom.