Chapter 28 : A Lil' Flirt

Seulgi's POV
My eyes slowly opening as my blur vision started to get clearer. I turned to the left slide as I saw Jimin asleep. I smiled as I turned my body facing him to admire him even more. I slowly admire his perfect features. *Beep* A notification was heard from his phone that was on the bedside table. I got slightly curious and slowly sneaked to get his phone.

It was a text from someone...

Jisoo :
Ok glad you accepted the deal

I was perplexed at that moment as thoughts started running in my head. What does that text mean? I slowly got curious and tried to guess his password.

His birthday? Nope... My birthday? Nope... My birthday plus his maybe? Nope... Taehyung's birthday...?

Phone locked for 30 seconds.

What is his password...? I slowly stare at his screen intensely as I waited for the time. I typed Irene's birthday. It was unlocked... I was already feeling very anxious... Jimin slowly moved which made me shocked. I quickly stopped moving to not wake him up. I slowly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. I check the text.

Jisoo :
That's the plan

Jisoo :
Thanks for your help

Jisoo :
Since you've helped me, you can get Irene and Taehyung... Heh...

Jimin :
Thanks a lot

Jimin :
I'm already overjoyed knowing that I could finally have her

Jisoo :
How's your gf?

Jimin :
Boring as always

Jimin :
She's making me a meal right now

Jimin :
I seriously just wish to meet Irene

Jisoo :
Don't worry she'll be yours soon

Jimin :
Hmm sure

Jisoo :
Ok glad you accepted the deal

Last seen 2 minutes ago

I was heartbroken. I was hurt... I felt so broken... I did everything I could for him... What did I do wrong to deserve this?

A knock on the bathroom door was heard. "Seulgi-ahhh, what are you doing?" I heard Jimin's voice. I immediately took a deep breath and gave my cheerful smile as I opened the bathroom door. "Just washed my face..." I lied and showed him a fake smile which was convincing enough for him to fell for it. "Hmm arraseo..." He said and left. I sighed as I watched him step away from me.

"It hurts..." I whispered to myself in pain as my hand slowly pat my chest. "I'll be okay..." I said to myself. It was hard making a decision to stay and deal with the pain or leave but it will leave a huge scar in my heart... I sighed and just decided to see what will happen next.

Irene's POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I started to be awake. I rubbed my eyes before blinking. "Hmm?" I looked around as I see no signs to Taehyung in the room. Maybe he's making breakfast? Maybe he's in the shower? I slowly got out of the bed. I looked at the clock and my eyes widen in realisation. It was already 1 hour past work time. I quickly ran downstairs and I couldn't find Taehyung. I growled in annoyance and ran back to my house.

"Seulgi-ah! Open the door!" I shouted as I banged on the door roughly. No one was opening the door. I had no choice but to break inside. I successfully got inside and quickly ran as I called Seulgi's name. There was no reply until I reached in front of Seulgi's bedroom. Is she... CRYING?! I quickly opened the door and looked at her in shock. She looked at me hopelessly as her tears were running down her cheeks.