Chapter 25 : Leave Me

<Some mature content>
(I can't write these okay... I'm still 13 years old LOL plus this chapter is very short so I'm sorry)

Jennie's POV
I walked through the hallway as I was almost reaching my room. As I walk, my loud high heels were echoing the quiet place. I stopped walking as I saw Irene and Taehyung standing in front of the rooms. I hid behind a wall nearby to see them. I watched them as I suddenly thought of a plan. I waited till Irene walk back to her room. I purposely took off my heels and put them in front of his room. I slowly opened the door which was still unlocked. I took off my coat and put them on the table.

I heard him humming a tune as he seemed to be a bit busy with packing that he didn't realise I'm inside. "Oppa..." I said. He turned to me and looked at me from top to bottom. "Jennie? What are you doing here?" He asked confusingly before moving a few steps backwards. I walked closer to him and put my hands on his chest. I slowly rubbed his chest as I looked at him in a seductive way.

"Y-Yah... Jennie-sshi..." He said as he hesitated to push my hands away. "Let me do my job sweetie..." I whispered. My hands slowly unbutton his black top. "Jennie-" I stopped his words by kissing him suddenly. He tried to talk but before that I managed to slip my tongue inside. My right hand slowly held his cheek and my other hand was still undressing him. He pulled away for a while as I stop my actions and looked at him. "Jennie... I thought I told you we're over..." He said as he avoided eye contact.

"I can't give you to Irene... I regretted it... I'm sorry but I can't help myself. Give me one last chance please I beg you..." I knelt and pleaded hopelessly to manipulate him. "J-Jennie... Get up..." He said as he gave me his hand as a support to help me. I held his hand and got up. "Fine... But then you leave me and Irene alone okay?" He said. "Oh baby... Trust me, you will still want me..." I whispered in a seductive way.

I pushed him to the bed and looked at him. "Remember when we did it in the hotel?" I asked. "Of course I remember..." He said. "Good... I'll do you better this time..." I told him before proceeding my business.

Irene's POV
I carried the towels from the bathroom and put them in my suitcase. "It's been an hour or more... Why isn't he here yet?" I asked myself before standing up. I walked to the bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed his number but there was no answer. I started to feel worried and decided to calm down first. "M-maybe he's too busy packing that he didn't hear his phone ring.." I mumbled to myself.

It's been a quite long time and I just finished packing without his help. Where is he seriously? I started to get suspicious but then received a phone call. It wasn't Taehyung... Eunbi?

"Hello?" I answered. "Ahh Irene eonnie, I just came back with a few stuffs, can you come outside and help me out?" She asked. "Ah okay, I'll meet you in front of the lift..." I told her. The call ended and I put my phone in my pocket. I walked out of the room and saw a pair of black heels in front of Taehyung's room. I was feeling uneasy, heartbroken and mad at the same time. I decided to brush it off thinking maybe it's not what I thought it was.

I walked to Eunbi and helped her carry her stuffs, we came back to the room and laid on the beds. "Ahh gomawo eonnie, imagine if I had to carry that on my own... My back would break!" She said and laughed. "Oh eonnie, where's oppa?" She asked me curiously. "Molla.. He hasn't been answering my calls since the past few hours after our date..." I told her. "Ahh so you're dating?" She asked. "Well we're just trying it out and see if we're good together..." I told her.

"I'm gonna go take a bath... I stink right now." Eunbi said as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. I went out of our room and went to Taehyung's room. I stared at the black heels for a few seconds. I suddenly heard some weird noises coming from inside. I was starting to get curious yet worried. I slowly opened the door and peeked and saw things I shouldn't have...

Taehyung's POV
"Fuck you're so tight!" I said as I push it inside in a pacing way. "Ah O-Oppa..." She moaned in enjoyment. "Faster..." She said. I started to make the pace slightly faster. As I felt myself reaching my climax, I turned my head to the other side and stopped. I felt my heart dropped. I felt guilty... Scared...

"Oppa why did you stop?" Jennie asked and turned to me and then to where I was looking. I was staring at Irene who was crying very hard as she stood hopelessly watching us. "E-Eonnie..." Jennie said. "I knew this would happen..." Irene said in a shaky voice. "Irene, it's not what it looks like-" She cut my sentence with a glare. "I was waiting for you from just now..." She said. I put my head down in guilt, regretting everything I've done. "I-Irene... I'm sorry..." I told her.

I started to dress myself up and walked towards Irene. I put my hands on her shoulder but she pushed it away as she said "Don't touch me." It made me regret everything I've done... "Let me explain..." I told her. She just left the room and slammed the door close. I turned to Jennie as I felt her touching my shoulder. "Oppa..." She said. "Don't call me that! Get out!" I scolded her which made her scared. She ran out of my room leaving me alone.

-
Very short chapter I know... I'm 13 years old and idk how to write these okayyy so don't judge... I make lots of grammar mistakes but yea I'm tryna update a lot so please vote and follow me! Hehe I'm not forcing but yea it's up to you guys. If you enjoy he story then please vote every chapter in this book! Come on it's free... Lol ok thanks for reading!