Chapter 14 : Drink

Irene's POV
I opened the window, feeling the warm heat from the sun shining on my face. I heard the birds chirping, the trees getting blown by the wind. I took a small wooden chair and put it beside the window. I took a seat while holding my cup of coffee and took a sip.

I inhaled the fresh air from outside and exhaled deeply. I suddenly remembered about last night. I sighed and laid back slowly. I heard the door opened slowly. "You're awake?" I turned back and saw Seulgi with a towel wrapping her wet hair. "You getting ready already?" I said. She nodded and went to the mirror. She took out a hairbrush from the desk.

I stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom with a stressed look on my face. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I walked inside the bathtub, feeling the warm water showering on me. The heat of the water made me relaxed as I felt my hair getting wet.

After I finished taking a warm fresh morning bath, I walked to the room and dried my hair. I put on my daily natural makeup style on. "I wanna be different today...." I suddenly mumbled to myself. I don't know why... With no reason, I just wanna look different today.

I immediately took out out my eyeshadow with a darker shade than usual. I put it on and drew my eyebrows differently. I grabbed a dark red lipstick and used it as I felt myself already looking like a total different person. I took out a red outfit and black short pants and wore them. It's a different style today...

I straightened my hair with a hair straightener and put on a pair of white diamond earrings

I straightened my hair with a hair straightener and put on a pair of white diamond earrings. I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I used my black high boots which really suit my outfit. I grabbed my black leather bag that I left on my sofa and grabbed my laptop which was placed on the table.

"Woahhhh!" I turned back and saw Seulgi with her jaw dropped by my new look. "Eonnie, is that really you?" She asked as she ran towards me and looked at me closely. "You look so different..." She cupped my cheeks. "Yah!" I slapped her arm and pushed it away. "It hurts!" I said as I pouted. "Aigoo don't act cute... You're looking hot like fire now!" She overreacted while jumping. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.

I felt the warm sunlight and the cold breeze. I inhaled the fresh air and looked at the beautiful blue sky. I walked towards the glass bridge. "Irene eonnie?" I turned back to that familiar sweet female voice. "Oh? Morning Lisa." I said and gave a warm smile. "Morning eonnie. WOAHHH!" She said as she looked at me from head to toe with her eyes widen. "What happened to you?" She asked as she checked out my outfit, hair and makeup.

"You look hot!" She exclaimed cutely. I laughed at her cuteness. "Wanna have breakfast?" I asked. She nodded and helped me carry my laptop to my office. We put our stuffs and walked out of the company. "So what do you wanna eat?" I asked. "Hmm I'm in the mood of something warm..." She looked at me confusingly.

"Actually I want some pastries or some chocolate bread and coffee. How about that?" She suggested as she looked around trying to find a place. "Sure why not? You know any place nearby?" I asked as I looked at the direction she was looking at. "There." She pointed at a big cozy looking place like a cafe across the road. "Let's go!" She said as she pulled me across the road.