Chapter 6 : A Beauty

Irene POV
I ran to the lift and went back to my house. I unlocked the door and ran inside. I searched it everywhere. "Oh no...." I said to myself. I searched in every single room. "Where is it?" I started panicking.

I ran out of my house and went back to the office. I suddenly bumped someone. "Ah!" A hot coffee spilled on my outfit. "Oh no, I'm so sorry!" I heard a familiar female voice. "Jennie-sshi?" I called. She looked at me. "Oh? Annyeong eonnie!" She said. "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted.

"No need to be so formal..." She said. I laughed a bit and nodded. "Oh my... Your outfit... Follow me." She said and pointed at a house which is in front of my house. "Oh that house is in front of my house." I told her. "Jinja? We're neighbours!" She said happily. We both laughed.

We went to her place. "Are you sure?" I asked as I held the beautiful elegant black dress which isn't my usual style. "You should try using new outfits." She said. I sighed and decided to try it on.

"Isn't this too revealing?" I asked

"Isn't this too revealing?" I asked. She shook her head and showed her gummy smile. "Aigoo you look so beautiful!" She said as she put my hair back. "Wow..." I said as I saw myself in the mirror. "That's me?" I asked. She laughed and nodded.

"Oh we're having a meeting later right?" She asked. "Yeah... And the paper... Disappeared..." I said as I looked down feeling guilty. "Huh?" She asked. "How-" "I don't know... I'm scared!" I said. "Okay okay... Calm down... You might ruin your makeup." She said as she held my shoulders.

She walked towards the kitchen which is behind me and grabbed a glass of water. "Here." She said. "Gomawo." I thanked her and drank the water she gave. "Feeling better?" She asked. I gave her a smile and nodded.

Taehyung POV
I looked at my clock. Where is Irene? She should be here to have breakfast with me... I sighed. Did she forgot? Suddenly I heard a knock. "Come in." I said and quickly stood up thinking it was Irene.

The door opened revealing Jennie. "Mr Kim." She said as she walked towards my desk. "Secretary Irene lost the paper." She said. "What?" I asked. "She lost it and it's nowhere to be found. Your secretary isn't working so well huh?" She said as she raised an eyebrow. "Oh about the paper, did she tried finding it?" I asked.

"Yeah. She still couldn't find it." She said. "Ask her to come to my office." I ordered. She nodded and left my office. Someone knocked on the door. "Yeah." I said and the door opened revealing Irene. I dropped the pen which I was holding.

I looked at her from head to toe. She's so beautiful. "Ummm..." She said. "Huh? Oh, it down." I ordered. She took a seat nervously. "Sorry..." She said as she put her head down. "You did it." I said. She looked at me with a really confused expression. "I wanted to check if you are responsible and yeah... You really are a good secretary. Here's your paper." I praised her. She smiled sweetly.