Chapter 5 : Her Attitude

Irene POV
"Um.." I said as I looked away. "Sorry..." He apologized to me as he let go of my hand. I sat down again. "I wasn't really going to leave." I told him and gave an awkward laugh. "I was just scared that I probably made you annoyed..." He said.

"Excuse me, would you like to order now?" The waiter suddenly appeared behind Taehyung. "Ah yes." He said. "What would you like to order?" He asked me. "I'll have a Spaghetti Bolognese..." I said as I looked at the price. I mean it's the cheapest.

"We'll have two." Taehyung told the waiter. "How about the beverage?" "I'll have a glass of lemon tea." I told the waiter. "And I'll have coke." Taehyung said.

The waiter nodded and left. "Do other secretaries eat like this too?" I asked. "Well not really... Just sometimes when I'm in the mood." He told me. His phone suddenly vibrated. He took it out from his pocket.

"Oh." He said and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows. "Ne?" I asked. "We will have a meeting tomorrow at 9.30 and we will discuss the new design with Team B at 11.00." He said. "Team B?" I asked. He nodded and turned back to his phone.

Team B...? Isn't Jennie there?

After eating,
"It's getting late. Is it time for us to leave?" I asked. Honestly, I enjoy spending time with him... I don't know why but there's always weird feeling I felt everytime I'm with him. "It's just 8 pm." He said.

"Let's get some stuffs." He said. "What stuffs?" I asked. "Some stuffs for your new place." He told me. "Ah I don't really need-" He grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" He pulled me towards some shops.

"You need some new clothes too." He said. "No, I'm seriously fine!" I told him. I feel bad for wasting his money just for my needs. Why is he even doing this? Does he perhaps like me- No way. He probably does it to other secretaries too.

Taehyung POV
After we bought some stuffs, we walked back to the office. "Wait I need to grab my file first. I need to type it at home." She told me. "Oh yeah, here is your laptop." I gave her a shiny silver laptop. She gasped.

"This is for your work." I told her. "Let me help you with those." I said as I grabbed the bags from her hands. "Thank you so much." She said and smiled happily. I feel happy to see her smile like that.

"Why are you suddenly smiling?" She asked. I looked at her. "Nothing." I said with a straight face. She laughed. "What?" I asked. "Your expression change real quick." She said.

"We should get going." I told her. She nodded. We walked into the lift, walked through the beautiful glass bridge. We reached her house. We went inside and put the bags on the table.

"Kamsa-" "Don't need to be formal if it's just the both of us." I told her. "Arraseo, I'll go." I said."Gomawo..." She said. I chuckled. "Bye." I said and gave her a smile before leaving.

I walked towards my house which is 3 houses away from hers. I unlocked the door and went inside. I walked upstairs to my bed. I sat on my bed. I'm not making her suffer right now... Plus I don't want to...

Ugh...

I need to make her suffer but... I just can't... But if I lose, Jimin will be the next chairman and I will be jobless... I really need to be the next chairman.

Should I just play with her? Make her heartbroken? I can't do that... But I have to...

Sorry Irene...

Irene POV
I walked inside my room when suddenly I was shocked. "Guess who's here?" I heard a familiar female voice. "Seulgi?" My eyes widen. "Eonnie!" She ran towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.