Chapter 24 : A Failed Date?

Irene's POV
After getting discharged at the next day, Taehyung brought me out of the hospital and took me to a shopping mall to eat and go shopping together. We both were walking while holding each other's hands. People kept staring at both of us with made me quite uncomfortable but Taehyung always tells me that it's okay. Everytime he says that, it felt so warm and sweet...

"So what do you wanna eat?" Taehyung turned to me and asked. I realised we have stopped in front of lots of different types of restaurants. "Umm... Do you have any to recommend?" I asked him. "I rarely eat in restaurants since I'm always busy so I would usually ask my secretaries or someone to buy me food and bring it to my office." He told me. "Hmm should we try that?" I pointed at a Korean Barbeque which was at the corner. He turned to me and nodded.

We both went inside and sat down. We both ordered our food and looked at each other. "Irene... I have something to tell you." He suddenly said. "What is it?" I asked him. Before he could say anything, someone came and grabbed a chair beside me. We turned to the person. "Oh annyeonghaseyo." It was Jisoo... It sorta made me... Annoyed and mad for some reason. "Oh hi Jisoo... Taehyung, what were you about to say?" I said. Taehyung shook his head, "Maybe next time..." Which turned my smile into a frown.

"Since me and Jennie are here, we should eat with you both." Jisoo said and sat beside me which made Jennie sit beside Taehyung. I felt like something's going on here... "Oh can Irene just sit beside me instead?" Taehyung asked which sorta made me happy and stood up slowly. "Ah no need... It's just a seat, plus I want to sit beside Irene." Jisoo said which made me sit back down in confusion. I turned to Taehyung who seemed annoyed.

The food was served quickly. I grabbed the raw beef and cut it into pieces. "I'll help you..." Taehyung said before taking the scissors away from me. But then Jisoo held both of our hands which made us shocked. "Let Irene cut it, I'll help her." She said and asked for another scissors. Taehyung sit back down and frowned. I turned to him in a sad pity look. He looked away coldly and took his phone instead. He seemed to be texting someone...

Taehyung's POV
I turned on my phone and opened a text message which was from Yuqi.

Yuqi :
U know I didn't mean it... About me liking you.

Taehyung :
Yeah I knoe that you did that to help

Yuqi :
So how is Irene?

Taehyung :
Ugh... Jisoo and Jennie suddenly came and it seemed like they're trying to make me stay away from Irene...

Yuqi :
Huh? Really? Those annoying bitches...

Yuqi :
Just try to bring Irene to the restroom then when you both are alone, you both can kiss.

Yuqi :
Or you both eat quickly and go out together

Taehyung :
Umm you think that's a good idea?

Yuqi :
It's not hard to try though..

Taehyung :
Ok thanks, I'll try that...

Yuqi :
I think you both should keep your relationship a secret...

Taehyung :
I'm sure some people knows but I think some rumours saying that we broke up...

Yuqi :
You know that Irene could be in danger... A lot of girls love you because of your looks.

Taehyung :
I gotta go now...

I turned of my phone and looked at Irene. I motioned her to go to the restroom. She understood and nodded. "I'll go to the restroom for a while..." I said as I stood up from my seat. "Oh I'll go too then... I also need to go to the restroom." Irene said and stood up from her seat.