Part 2: Ticket day

"Jimin Jimin Jimin." Taehyung said excitedly as he bounced on his hyungs bed.

"What?" Jimin replied covering his face with a pillow.

"Hyung~ Tickets come out in two hours." Taehyung said giddily.

"Two hours... Eight o'clock... YOU WOKE ME UP AT SIX TO TELL ME!" Jimin said throwing the pillow which was covering his face at Taehyung.

"Well yeah. We need to set up." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Set up? We? You said you'd do everything and I'd agreed to only accompany you if you got them. I don't want that hype again to be crushed." Jimin said falling back into his pillows covering his face with his small hands.

"Come on Jiminie hyung. You know you'll regret it if you don't try yourself." Taehyung said poking his hands.

"No regrets." Jimin said rolling over on his stomach so he could bury his face in the pillows.

Taehyung lay next to him and carried on poking him saying things like "I know you want too." And "You know you want too."

Taehyung started to head Jimin mumble under his breath so whispered "You can see Min Yoongi live."

Jimin jumped up onto his knees sighing and saying "Fine. Get the stuff and I'll log on."

Taehyung jumped up then began running around the house hectic.

"Laptop, laptop, phone, phone, tablet and I can bring my gaming computer in." Taehyung said placing the devices on the bed.

Jimin shook his head and said "You know we could just go to your room-"

"NO. My room has bad luck for tickets." Taehyung said hugging Jimin's bed frame.

"Okay, then we just won't use the computer." Jimin said patting Taehyung's head before going back to logging in.

After a few more minutes everything was ready leaving them with over an hour of waiting.

"I'm nervous." Taehyung said watching the screen patiently.

"Don't be nervous, if it happens it happens. If not it doesn't." Jimin said accepting already it was more than likely going to be a waste of time.

"We're going no matter what." Taehyung said with a determined look.

"Unless we can't get tickets." Jimin corrected making Taehyung frown.

"We will." Taehyung mumbled earning him a nudge from Jimin who was smiling playfully.

After over a hour of chatting their alarms went off telling them tickets were about to drop.

They prepared themselves and watched the seconds not the page count down.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

And like that the page was open and on each device they were making multiple attempts.

And after a long hour of the pages crashing, the verification process freezing and phones blowing up with messages, they failed.

Both flopped onto Jimin's bed in defeat with Taehyung's finally words on the topic being "I'll get us there."